W W
W W

DAL '21 (9-4):
L W W W
W W W
L W L L
W W
? ? ? ?
How are we supposed to respond to that? These records are public knowledge. It's not like you are breaking news here.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I guess the point he's making is things were looking bad losing 3 out of 4 but the Super Bowl champs did it the same time of year last year so it's not the end of the world if we get hot at the right time. This is where Dak has to put up or shut up though. I've done nothing but defend the guy bc he's deserved it but he can't end the season and head into the playoffs and play a playoff game like he did in Washington.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess the point he's making is things were looking bad losing 3 out of 4 but the Super Bowl champs did it the same time of year last year so it's not the end of the world if we get hot at the right time. This is where Dak has to put up or shut up though. I've done nothing but defend the guy bc he's deserved it but he can't end the season and head into the playoffs and play a playoff game like he did in Washington.
Do you think all that is the point? No, I think some of that was you.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ionm3z1rdzwc3kapmsn5

yazkcmz5ke0rz11p3vbo

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out there:

Tampa Bay '20 vs. Dallas '21

TB '20 (11-5):
L W W W
L W W W
L W L L
W W
W W

DAL '21 (9-4):
L W W W
W W W
L W L L
W W
? ? ? ?
The reason why Tampa went on their run last season was their defense as Brady and the O, really struggled outside of the Super Bowl game. Believe Brady threw 3 interceptions in the NFC Championship and they still won. Brady actually was seeing extra men in coverage like Dak is seeing now. Once they got their run game going, they were tough to stop.

bigE79

Reaction score
The reason why Tampa went on their run last season was their defense as Brady and the O, really struggled outside of the Super Bowl game. Believe Brady threw 3 interceptions in the NFC Championship and they still won. Brady actually was seeing extra men in coverage like Dak is seeing now. Once they got their run game going, they were tough to stop.
The difference is,Brady had to learn a brand new offense and had all new players around him to adjust to,of course they were gonna have growing pains...why do you think big mike kept the same offense for dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How are we supposed to respond to that? These records are public knowledge. It's not like you are breaking news here.
Hes saying calm the flip down RELAX because fans here act as if we are 4-9 vs 9-4 if you get eh overall vibe and tone of posts,
its sad really but many teams even this year the playoff contenders had similar small bumps i the road, we aren't along. It happens.

we saw all the bigtime teams have slumps both teams , qb ,or collapse of some kind..they pulled out of it

KC early on bigtime struggles Offense was underperforming most of the year slowly pulling out of it
Rams-3 game losing streak then got healthy again t the jags and now had good game
TB 2 game losing streak lost to WFT come on!!
Ravens- in slump now injuries are catching up to them like it did us
Titans-small bump in the road key injuries like us.
GB had a small one, few bad games..now hit their stride
AZ started 8-1 now 2-2

shows it happens to all teams, i mean the reactions here feel lie this is DC jinx thing keep bring up the ridiculous well it s bw3en 26year narratives. Just STOP IT!!

there are only 3 teams with better record than ours and that by one game and this place acts as if we are somehow falling off cliff.

calm down people..

blueblood70

Reaction score
The difference is,Brady had to learn a brand new offense and had all new players around him to adjust to,of course they were gonna have growing pains...why do you think big mike kept the same offense for dak.
umm they and others had some struggles this year.thats the point.

Hes saying calm the flip down RELAX because fans here act as if we are 4-9 vs 9-4 if you get eh overall vibe and tone of posts,
its sad really but many teams even this year the playoff contenders had similar small bumps i the road, we aren't along. It happens.

we saw all the bigtime teams have slumps both teams , qb ,or collapse of some kind..they pulled out of it

KC early on bigtime struggles Offense was underperforming most of the year slowly pulling out of it
Rams-3 game losing streak then got healthy again t the jags and now had good game
TB 2 game losing streak lost to WFT come on!!
Ravens- in slump now injuries are catching up to them like it did us
Titans-small bump in the road key injuries like us.
GB had a small one, few bad games..now hit their stride
AZ started 8-1 now 2-2

shows it happens to all teams, i mean the reactions here feel lie this is DC jinx thing keep bring up the ridiculous well it s bw3en 26year narratives. Just STOP IT!!

there are only 3 teams with better record than ours and that by one game and this place acts as if we are somehow falling off cliff.

calm down people..

khiladi

Reaction score

So basically your admitting Dallas can win despite Dak, who is clearly sucking per your own words, as he’s playing like a 40 year old QB whose playoff performance is the worst among his consistently exceptional performances in the play-offs and SBs for two decade?

Loso86

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out there:

Tampa Bay '20 vs. Dallas '21

TB '20 (11-5):
L W W W
L W W W
L W L L
W W
W W

DAL '21 (9-4):
L W W W
W W W
L W L L
W W
? ? ? ?
Good try but when most of our fans mind is made up, there is no changing it lol. How dare you try to be positive lol. They will probably attack you on here for it too lmao!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good try but when most of our fans mind is made up, there is no changing it lol. How dare you try to be positive lol. They will probably attack you on here for it too lmao!
I think it's a small group of fans that behave this way

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Difference is Brady.

The guy I advocated signing a 3 year deal for but everyone said Dak is better on here.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
tells me the season is 17 games not 13. Over the course of the season often times teams will hit slumps and not play the ball they should be playing. No doubt Cowboys offense needs to get it going as they did earlier in the season but they have the time and the talent to get this going once again. I was listening to a sports talk show call in and the fan was from KC wanting to talk about Chiefs he evidently was a regular caller because the host called him out saying you sound a lot different today, guy admitted he jumped the gun on his views on the chiefs. Let the season play out, there is an entire off season to whine. Around here people over reaction to 1 play, 1 qrt, 1 half and 1 game so of course it explodes when we loss 3 of the last 6 games.