Tampa or Dallas: Who has a better chance at Super Bowl?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, did the discussion take a strange turn. :laugh:
You question my integrity. You found it strange that I wouldn’t give you his name. But it was a strange that you wouldn’t tell me your age. Do Understand how hypocritical it is

sean10mm

Reaction score
Sinking $50m into Tom Brady at 43-44 is fantastically risky. He's at the age where he could end his NFL career while cutting his toenails at 6am on a Tuesday.

I don't believe he was washed in 2019 - that offensive roster stunk on ice - but holy crap you can't just take it for granted that a 43 year old QB can just keep on playing indefinitely.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dallas has an opportunity to drastically improve the teams chances at winning a championship over the next 2 years but instead they decided to go down the path that leads to mediocrity.

We could’ve dumped Dak’s stupid deal that he wants... Added Tom Brady with Gronk coming with him.

Think of how much better we would be if we had those 2 on the roster.

Think of how much more entertaining Sunday’s would be vs watching our QB try his best to not lose a game against any team that isn’t horrible.

Brady, Gronk, and Zeke on the same team? That would be lethal.

I do not get why this team is so scared to make moves like this.

They are the king of the smart decision.. Well let’s see how well the Bucs do over the next 2 years vs Dallas and their smart moves.

Now go draft Tua.. Stop being scared.. Dump that horrible anchor of a contract that Dak wants and get a prolific young QB in here that is cheap.

Take some risks please.

Brady, Gronk, Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, maybe Ruggs? Yeah, I can see a few wins coming out of that gaggle.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You question my integrity. You found it strange that I wouldn’t give you his name. But it was a strange that you wouldn’t tell me your age. Do Understand how hypocritical it is

Who you work out with and how old we both are have nothing to do with this discussion. Just because you offered up information that has nothing to do with this discussion doesn’t mean I have to. There isn’t anything hypocritical about me not wanting to disclose my age you’re just looking for an argument. I’ve aged myself many times by talking about how long I’ve been following the team.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who you work out with and how old we both are have nothing to do with this discussion. Just because you offered up information that has nothing to do with this discussion doesn’t mean I have to. There isn’t anything hypocritical about me not wanting to disclose my age you’re just looking for an argument. I’ve aged myself many times by talking about how long I’ve been following the team.
You told me in the beginning that someone said they agreed with you a news media outlet or something So I said I train with a two time Super Bowl running back and I think what he says matters more. Do you not even remember the conversation. Put the pipe down. you want me to give you someone’s name but yet you won’t tell me the age. and you don’t see the Hypocrisy of that. Just wow I don’t even give a crap how old you are LOL. It was a point and you didn’t get it and you never will

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You told me in the beginning that someone said they agreed with you a news media outlet or something So I said I train with a two time Super Bowl running back and I think what he says matters more. Do you not even remember the conversation. Put the pipe down. Do you want me to give you someone’s name but yet you won’t tell me the age and you don’t see the Hypocrisy of that. Just wow

I never said anyone in the media personally agreed with me. You misunderstood what I said. I pointed to those in the media who share my opinion. You offered up that you workout with a former two time Super Bowl RB. Most who offer up that type of information have no problem naming the player. You need to put the pipe down and move on!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never said anyone in the media personally agreed with me. You misunderstood what I said. I pointed to those in the media who share my opinion. You offered up that you workout with a former two time Super Bowl RB. Most who offer up that type of information have no problem naming the player. You need to put the pipe down and move on!
Sharing your opinion, and agreeing with you, it’s not the same thing. Did you actually just say that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re getting comical.If they put up the players name they’re probably not telling the truth. I don’t like when people put my name on the Internet

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sharing your opinion, and agreeing with you, it’s not the same thing. Did you actually just say that

You don’t have to personally know someone for them to share your opinion. lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t have to personally know someone for them to share your opinion. lol
Yeah no kidding. But you just denied that was a fact. Dude seriously somethings not right with you thinking that way That’s why I asked how old you were. I feel like I’m dealing with the seven year old and that’s cool if it is. But then I get it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You’re getting comical.If they put up the players name they’re probably not telling the truth. I don’t like when people put my name on the Internet

If they mention they workout out with a former two time Super Bowl RB they’re also probably not telling the truth.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding. But you just denied that was a fact. Dude seriously somethings not right with you thinking that way That’s why I asked how old you were. I feel like I’m dealing with the seven year old and that’s cool if it is. But then I get it

I’m thinking you better move on and look for trouble elsewhere. If you’re looking to get personal find someone else. :thumbup:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they mention they workout out with a former two time Super Bowl RB they’re also probably not telling the truth.
Because you just can’t fathom that someone could do that. Wake up it’s a big World

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m thinking you better move on and look for trouble elsewhere. :thumbup:
I’m not looking for trouble stop responding. put me on ignore If you don’t like the challenge

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m thinking you better move on and look for trouble elsewhere. If you’re looking to get personal find someone else. :thumbup:
Who do you think the Cowboys take first overall tonight

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I didn’t deny anything. What are you smoking? Go outside and get some fresh air!