Tank decision

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
We need some serious beef on the defensive line. This stupid approach of using undersized linemen is what killed us against the Rams

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Someone has to go with all these contracts.

Why not get rid of the guy who has chronic back issues and disappeared when you needed him most?

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Yeah let's put our past rush at risk by trading our best guy, drafting using the sane guys that drafted Taco and hope for the best.

/s

nobody

Reaction score
Well, given the defensive performance against the Rams, they should be dubbed the "Not (good) Boys" until they earn a better moniker by redeeming themselves in future playoff appearances...however long it takes.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
If Dallas signed Dlaw and then traded him for a high 1st and plus some I would mind.

John813

Reaction score
He's going to be here next year.

Taco has shown squat even in a depth role. Hope RG stays clean and improves so hopefully we can have 2 legit edge rushers for all 16 games next year. Upgrade the DT spot in the draft and maybe draft another DE.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
What I love about the end of a season is it makes it easy and obvious to reaffirm what voices you shouldn't listen to around here.

If you think Lawrence has not earned a top contract and one we should begrudgingly pay....well then...thank you for self-identifying yourself for me.