Twitter: Tank is very good

blueblood70

Reaction score
Was he not on the teams? Yeah, he was.

He has one playoff win on his resume. My point stands.
it falls hard and doesnt land..

funny-old-man.gif

conner01

Reaction score
Are we talking about the same guy who held out of having surgery until he got a new contract and since then never produced according to how much he's paid? How many games did he play in last year?

As far as I'm concerned he's part of the problem. Because now we can't sign the players we want to because he has a huge chunk of the cap. We need a lot more leaders on this team and he's not one of them.

If you elect to not have surgery then you're not a team player and you can go play for someone else. But of course that **** around here is tolerated.
His salary is not a huge chunk of the cap
His cap number is pretty small for a edge rusher
His average over the life of the contract is pretty small. He’s like 13th or 14th in average salary at his position
As for waiting on surgery, football is a business. Teams can cut players anytime they want to and they use their leverage just like players do

Last edited:

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Haters will say it was photoshopped

No Haters will say it was the Giants....DLAW always looks good against the hapless NFC East teams....its the rest of the NFL teams he doesn't show up for....:facepalm:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No Haters will say it was the Giants....DLAW always looks good against the hapless NFC East teams....its the rest of the NFL teams he doesn't show up for....:facepalm:
Interesting.
Would love to see some stats supporting those splits.

Corso

Reaction score
Please show the stats for the SF playoff game....
No no no. You don't get off that easy. You made a statement over him and the NFCE vs the rest and I'd like to see the splits.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
No no no. You don't get off that easy. You made a statement over him and the NFCE vs the rest and I'd like to see the splits.

Sure, I'll make it easy for you..... show the 2021 splits but ensure you leave off the NFC East teams...love to see how DLAW performed against the Cardinals, Niners and other Non - NFC East teams

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
You made the statement, you show the splits and show his career, not 2021.

Now your wanting specific dates , I gave you plenty of info to chew on....but you cant produce anything worthy...its not 2014 anymore

Corso

Reaction score
Now your wanting specific dates , I gave you plenty of info to chew on....but you cant produce anything worthy...its not 2014 anymore
I don't want specific dates, lol!
I want his career.
You made the statement, now support it.

Why is this so hard?

terra

Reaction score
tank is overrated and overpaid.

He was paid for sacks and never has gotten them. So called pressures are very objective. As regards the run- NO DE IN THE NFL IS PAID TO PLAY THE RUN.

terra

Reaction score
I want his career.

Why is this so hard?
Real simple; go back to the playoffs and find when he ever made a play in any of them.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I want his career.

Why is this so hard?

Dont have to...already told ya.....look no further than the post above.....