Twitter: Tank is very good

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dont have to...already told ya.....look no further than the post above.....
So you just make crap up and reference one playoff game.
Gotcha. Credibility is noted as crap.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
So you just make crap up and reference one playoff game.
Gotcha. Credibility is noted as crap.

Look at any of the playoff games....DLAW is a journeyman DLmen....nothing special just had a decent career with the Cowboys....I would take Anthony Spencer over DLAW any day....and thats not saying much

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
Look at any of the playoff games....DLAW is a journeyman DLmen....nothing special just had a decent career with the Cowboys....I would take Anthony Spencer over DLAW any day....and thats not saying much
You made a statement.
Not me.
You refuse to support it.
Now you're just saying words about playoffs when you didn't bring that up.

Why can't you just give me the splits?
Why do you refuse to give me the splits?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He disappeared in the SF game that’s for sure. 14.5 sacks over the last 3 seasons. That’s nowhere close to good enough.

Corso

Reaction score
Cant figure how to post stupid pic in this forum but look no further than the playoff stats on the link below. Spells Journeyman
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LawrDe00.htm
Oy... just a conglomerate of numbers that I have zero desire to effort your point, but at least you tried.
I gave you a Like in your minimal effort.

And your statement didn't say the playoffs.

You said him vs the NFCE and the rest of the NFL.

Corso

Reaction score
He disappeared in the SF game that’s for sure. 14.5 sacks over the last 3 seasons. That’s nowhere close to good enough.
The entire team went into a shell, or in Gregory's case went sideways, but yeah.
They all weren't ready for that game and that's such an indictment on the coaching staff.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The entire team went into a shell, or in Gregory's case went sideways, but yeah.
They all weren't ready for that game and that's such an indictment on the coaching staff.

I agree team loss but you barely noticed Lawrence. It was bad. Go back and watch the highlights. He was a ghost most of the game.

Corso

Reaction score
:lmao: it was fun....mind you
Still... your statement was his difference of him vs the NFCE and the rest of the NFL and you did not bring up the playoffs.
So...
Still waiting, but not stressing any longer since I know I won't get a straight answer, just words so I wish you a good evening and we'll inevitably like each others work in the future.

Corso

Reaction score
I agree team loss but you barely noticed Lawrence. It was bad. Go back and watch the highlights. He was a ghost most of the game.
No argument and not my argument.
So many people don't get this.
He made a blanket statement and there is zero support.

The playoffs were not even mentioned in the original post.
That was brought up later.