Tank the season

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
would seriously consider sitting every starter the entire year. Play all backups. Go 0-16. Get the #1 pick. Oh, and the league loses tons of $ when no one tunes into our games.
Screw the league
I'd actually take enjoyment out of that. The thought of sticking it to this corrupt league would outweigh the disappointment of not going to the playoffs

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
would seriously consider sitting every starter the entire year. Play all backups. Go 0-16. Get the #1 pick. Oh, and the league loses tons of $ when no one tunes into our games.
Screw the league

Herm Edwards has a message for you

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To play this as a video game and to really engineer the team going 0-16 and ratings hitting the basement, it would be glorious to see the aftermath. Sure, the Cowboys fans would go Ape-poop, but it'd be interesting to see how the league would react. With other sports/entertainment venues available, not to mention the nat-like span that consumers have, it doesn't take much to turn them onto something new. Just make something easier to digest/get the same stimulant and they're in there like a dirty shirt. Soccer is getting bigger and bigger every year. Not that it will leap frog NBA or MLB, but it will start to make headway into the pie.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
6UZwM1e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzd58

Reaction score
Screw the league

i wouldnt be mad at that..... Pass rusher Defensive end cat from lsu Ardin Key coming out looks like a more aggressive Randy Gregory to me...

then Jaylon Smith will be "1Hunned" anyway by then (100 for translation)

Then Randy Gregory (who is still this teams Best pass rusher btw) himself come back off his 1 yr ban in a few months while the league is about to change they rules on marijuana anyway.....

id say thank u league and $%#$% Goddell

we really bout to win these 4-5 str8 Super Bowls Jimmy and Jerry shouldve done

and wouldnt our 2nd 3rd rd pick also be the top of the draft so we strengthening our depth even more with quality players...

Im not mad at a tank.. The NFL NEED the Cowboys and i didnt stutter

the media most def needs the Cowboys too smh...

they not gonna tank tho