Tank the season

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
would seriously consider sitting every starter the entire year. Play all backups. Go 0-16. Get the #1 pick. Oh, and the league loses tons of $ when no one tunes into our games.
Screw the league
yeah ..........just like the Pats did

bigbob

Reaction score
Tanking as a protest would actually be pretty cool but they would never do it it would cost the TV networks money for all the cowboy games aired so it would affect the NFL in some way. And the reward would be the number one pick in 2018. Get that defensive in we want

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
would seriously consider sitting every starter the entire year. Play all backups. Go 0-16. Get the #1 pick. Oh, and the league loses tons of $ when no one tunes into our games.
Screw the league

I'd actually take enjoyment out of that. The thought of sticking it to this corrupt league would outweigh the disappointment of not going to the playoffs

Yes, because the $13 billion dollar NFL industry is going to rue the games of one team.

Not even to be considered.

I expect nothing less from someone with a name like yours ;-)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The only time I'm on team tank is when we are mathematically eliminated.

mickswag

Reaction score
dmx-o.gif

Jeffkills

Reaction score
No, you don't tank the season, but we could refuse to play a few preseason games.

The answer is that Jerry, none of us, cannot simply accept this...

We must go to war, and blood must be shed..

This won't be like the time the league raped us of the salary cap $ - everybody supporting needs to do what they can to send a message to the rest of the league that you do not to **** with the Dallas Cowboys..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No, you don't tank the season, but we could refuse to play a few preseason games.

The answer is that Jerry, none of us, cannot simply accept this...

We must go to war, and blood must be shed..

This won't be like the time the league raped us of the salary cap $ - everybody supporting needs to do what they can to send a message to the rest of the league that you do not to **** with the Dallas Cowboys..

For real?

blood must be shed and they should refuse to play games?

How about the team moves on and be extra careful about the types of people they have on the team in the future and if you are Jerry and know one of your players is getting suspended maybe dont run around saying he did nothing and will get no suspension. Maybe next time accept the responsibility of it and get ahead of it and do something as an organization.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Screw the league

http://i201.***BLOCKED***/albums/aa181/Floatyworm/Roger-Goodell-is-a-douchebag.png~original

Last edited: