1. Chicago Bears (Carolina) - Caleb Williams QB USC
2. Washington Maroonskins - Drake Maye QB North Carolina
3. New England Patriots - Jayden Daniels QB LSU
4. Arizona Cardinals - J.J. McCarthy QB Michigan
5. Los Angeles Chargers - Joe Alt T Notre Dame
6. New York Giants - Malik Nabers WR LSU
7. Tennessee Titans - JC Latham T Alabama
8. Atlanta Falcons - Dallas Turner EDGE Alabama
9. Chicago Bears - Marvin Harrison Jr. WR Ohio St.
10. New York Jets - Olumuyiwa Fashanu T Penn St.

*Vikings trade pick 11 to Cardinals for QB Kyler Murray and 3rd round pick (66)*

11. Arizona Cardinals (Minnesota) - Quinyon Mitchell CB Toledo
12. Denver Broncos - Bo Nix QB Oregon
13. Las Vegas Raiders - Taliese Fuaga T Oregon St.
14. New Orleans Saints - Rome Odunze WR Washington
15. Indianapolis Colts - Terrion Arnold CB Alabama
16. Seattle Seahawks - Troy Fautanu G Washington
17. Jacksonville Jaguars - Brian Thomas Jr. WR LSU
18. Cincinnati Bengals - Amarius Mims T Georgia
19. Los Angeles Rams - Michael Penix Jr. QB Washington
20. Pittsburgh Steelers - Adonai Mitchell WR Texas
21. Miami Dolphins- Jackson Powers-Johnson C Oregon
22. Philadelphia Eagles - Brock Bowers TE Georgia
23. Minnesota Vikings (Clev thru Hou) - Jer'Zhan Newton DT Illinois

24. Dallas Cowboys - Byron Murphy II DT Texas
Dallas drafted a bigger defensive tackle in Mazi Smith last year, but Murphy brings more of an interior pass-rush component. He can anchor with a strong lower body, even though he's 6-foot-1 and 297 pounds. He had 59 pressures in 39 games at Texas (five sacks in 2023), and he can close on the QB quickly -- he ran an impressive 4.87 in the 40 at the combine.

25. Green Bay Packers - Tyler Guyton T Oklahoma
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Cooper DeJean CB Iowa
27. Arizona Cardinals (Houston) - Ladd McConkey WR Georgia
28. Buffalo Bills - Xavier Worthy WR Texas
29. Detroit Lions - Laiatu Latu EDGE UCLA
30. Baltimore Ravens - Jared Verse EDGE Florida St.
31. San Francisco 49ers - Braden Fiske DT Florida St.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Jordan Morgan T Arizona

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Murphy, Latu or Verse would be home runs but don’t see this as being very realistic.
If the draft ended up like this Murphy, Latu, and Verse would easily be the best players at 24. I just don’t want the Cowboys reaching for the 6 or 7th best offensive tackle or waste a first round pick on a center.

cnuball21

Reaction score
If the draft ended up like this Murphy, Latu, and Verse would easily be the best players at 24. I just don’t want the Cowboys reaching for the 6 or 7th best offensive tackle or waste a first round pick on a center.
If I had to bet money on what will happen it would be that we take OL no matter what and there will be a much better prospect available.

reddyuta

Reaction score
so the Cards will go from Kyler Murray to JJ MCCarthy voluntarily? are we living in a bizzaro universe?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If I had to bet money on what will happen it would be that we take OL no matter what and there will be a much better prospect available.
I hear you but I remember the Parsons draft and last year’s draft. The draft shows had Dallas picking cornerback and offensive guard in those draft. The Cowboys took Parsons (best player) and Mazi(project) so the Cowboys could do anything. I just don’t see them picking lineman 3 years in a row in the first round.

J-man

Reaction score
With that board, I assume they're taking one of the DE's over anyone else available. Murphy would be a great pick but another pass rushing 3 tech DT isn't as huge a need as DE. Losing Armstrong and Fowler has thinned out that room and D Law probably leaves next season so adding a stud there would be very wise.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I hear you but I remember the Parsons draft and last year’s draft. The draft shows had Dallas picking cornerback and offensive guard in those draft. The Cowboys took Parsons (best player) and Mazi(project) so the Cowboys could do anything. I just don’t see them picking lineman 3 years in a row in the first round.
The Cowboys lucked into Parsons. They traded back, risked losing him, and had no idea how good of a pass rusher he was and LBr was a need at the time.

rambo2

Reaction score
If they don't get Murphy, I'd be happy if the traded back a little and got Fiske.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys lucked into Parsons. They traded back, risked losing him, and had no idea how good of a pass rusher he was and LBr was a need at the time.
You can make an argument the Cowboys looked into all their top players. I give them credit for Diggs, Tyler, Ferguson, and Bland.

chicago JK

Reaction score
DT is still a need. We may not have one NFL caliber player there. They have so many holes and they probably view offensive line as the biggest that I think they will go Offensive line. It would be nice if they at least had some holes patched that they could take their best player on the board. That didn't happen though.

cnuball21

Reaction score
You can make an argument the Cowboys looked into all their top players. I give them credit for Diggs, Tyler, Ferguson, and Bland.
I wouldn’t say that…but agree on the picks you referenced being good obviously.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Dallas only drafted Parsons after the top CB’s went right ahead of them.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I’m taking Murphy or Verse. Love Latu as a player, but no sign-off on his medicals is going to make me comfortable taking him at 24. But if they did take him, you just hold your breath and hope. No doubting the talent.