Video: Tape Really Shows Sam Williams' Talent

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Accused of rape.
Don't know the details, but I believe the charges were dropped.
No he wasn't. He was accused of sexual battery. They are not the same. Rape is the unconsented sexual penetration of one person by another. Sexual battery can be slapping, grabbing, grazing a person that they feel is sexual in nature. Not the same at all.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The girl accused him after he broke up with her .......... he was accused of sexual battery not rape ........ the girl had also accused another guy of sexual battery after he broke up with her ........ and she changed her story multiple times and the cops realized they her testimony was suspect and dropped all charges.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I agree but people need to quit holding it against him like this one incident is who he is. By all accounts he's been a model player, student, father, and person.
Don't hold it against him
But it's a concern.
Hopefully he has a great football career
And more importantly a successful life.
Pulling for the young man, really am.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
No he wasn't. He was accused of sexual battery. They are not the same. Rape is the unconsented sexual penetration of one person by another. Sexual battery can be slapping, grabbing, grazing a person that they feel is sexual in nature. Not the same at all.
My apologies, then to Mr Williams and anyone who read my post.
I had thought I had read the rape accusation a couple times in other post here.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
My apologies, then to Mr Williams and anyone who read my post.
I had thought I had read the rape accusation a couple times in other post here.
You probably did read it from other posters but keyboard commando's have a bad habit of overblowing something to make it fit their agenda. I don't know if this guy is going to be the 2nd coming of DWare or Taco lite but I don't thing it's fair to spout malicious slander like that without truth. Sorry if it seemed to come in your direction. I didn't intend it be snarling but I know people who were / are affected by similar circumstances. It LITERALLY can change your life.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
You probably did read it from other posters but keyboard commando's have a bad habit of overblowing something to make it fit their agenda. I don't know if this guy is going to be the 2nd coming of DWare or Taco lite but I don't thing it's fair to spout malicious slander like that without truth. Sorry if it seemed to come in your direction. I didn't intend it be snarling but I know people who were / are affected by similar circumstances. It LITERALLY can change your life.
No problem.
We are all friends here.
I am sure we all want to see him succeed.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Sam just needs to be the designated pass rusher this season. Along with Fowler and Armstrong that should be more the enough to replace Gregory. I agree with you about expectations. The Fans need to put more expectations on Gholston, Joseph, Osa and the rest of 2021 draft class. That class will actually be the key to our season.

Kelvin Joseph is going to be a stud, if he's allowed to play this year.

And Odighizuwa is coming along already.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really hope this kid works out.

I think our DE situation is totally blah so if this kid can provide some pass rush this year, that would be great.

I think this team is going to struggle to get after the QB in 2022 because while Parsons is great, expecting him to repeat 2021 might be too much.

Did demarcus lawrence die without me knowing? I'm sorry but no pass rush consisting of Parson and Lawrence is going to be blah.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Did demarcus lawrence die without me knowing? I'm sorry but no pass rush consisting of Parson and Lawrence is going to be blah.

Lawrence was hurt most of last year, along with Gallimore. So we should be a lot better on the defensive line front.

I think we also upgrade at CB if Kelvin Joseph plays.

After watching his interviews, I think the guy has PTSD from his childhood, and probably even the event he was caught up in..

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
If he comes through as a rookie phenom - along with Dorance Armstrong emerging ---- NO - ERUPTING -- as a force on the Cowboys D ---- our team can improve.
I have doubts about Dorance eruption , but he can become a decent player on the edge ( Ok run d and some pass rush )

If he erupts as you say ( kudos to you and him , LOL)

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The girl accused him after he broke up with her .......... he was accused of sexual battery not rape ........ the girl had also accused another guy of sexual battery after he broke up with her ........ and she changed her story multiple times and the cops realized they her testimony was suspect and dropped all charges.

Thank You for the details. I didn't know.

Don’t forget Dorrance Armstrong

A great name for a cartoon: Dorance and Lawrence.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has some minor technical flaws but Quinn will coach him up. Needs to stay low early. I have high hopes and looking forward to many harassed QB with this group.

DanA

Reaction score
I was impressed with his 3-cone. Not too many 260lbs guy run sub 7 seconds. DE’s that run sub 7 seconds and are drafted in the top 100 rarely fail to make it in the NFL. I think I read somewhere the success rate for these players is something absurd like 75%

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Parsons was an exception. I remember Lawrence's rookie season, back when he was a sack artist. Expecting similar numbers for Williams, although he'll probably have more sacks in the 1st half of the season than Lawrence did.
Lawrence missed most of his rookie year

Batman1980

Reaction score
Lawrence missed most of his rookie year

Yes he did. I like Tank a lot, especially since he's underrated by a lot of fans and just took a major haircut to help us out. He is a bit injury-prone, definitely need him to stay healthy this year. Don't trust any of our ends after him, Fowler, Armstrong and Williams. Good pass rushes need at least 4 guys, we do have Parsons as well but we're paper thin at LB so we can't over-use him as a rusher.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really hope this kid works out.

I think our DE situation is totally blah so if this kid can provide some pass rush this year, that would be great.

I think this team is going to struggle to get after the QB in 2022 because while Parsons is great, expecting him to repeat 2021 might be too much.
If they are rushing Parsons any less than half the passing downs, someone needs to get fired. Last years total might be high, but there is no reason he shouldnt have double digit sacks