Taylor and Portis Fined??

Reaction score
THUMPER said:
What else can you expect from players from "The U"? "It's an individual game, you know." Yep, that's "The U" all right, they should call it "The Me" because it's all about ME.

Please do not tell me you just said that...okay maybe ST wants to be individualized, but Clinton is a team player. Laying out blocks probably better than our damn line, catching pretty nice passes, and did alright against a pretty good Philly run D.

odog422

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Like either of them really care about being fined.

Brian Westbrook wears and illegal face shield every game. Now I realize that he may have a medical exemption, but really whats the big deal.

whats illegal about his face shield?

and i think there is a helluva of a difference between wearing league sanctioned equipment thats neccessary for the player to play rather than choosing to deliberately wear something illegal to show your "individuality."

personally, i dont care what they wear. but rules are rules.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
OH MY GOD THEY WORE DIFFERENT COLOR SOCKS!!

now let's act like rednecks and be stereotypical and call them punk thugs with bling bling etc. etc.!!!

God some people weren't made for being too awesome

odog422

Reaction score
on a side note, the fact that gibbs has repeatedly allowed this to occur is, for me, another chip at the small amount of respect i had (emphasize past tense) for him. inmates running the asylum. which one of the other head coaches in the nfc east would have let their start players set such an example?

chump.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
clintonclown.jpg

:lmao2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
odog422 said:
whats illegal about his face shield?

and i think there is a helluva of a difference between wearing league sanctioned equipment thats neccessary for the player to play rather than choosing to deliberately wear something illegal to show your "individuality."

personally, i dont care what they wear. but rules are rules.

The NFL doesnt allow players to wear tinted or mirrored face shields.

The NFL rules go way back to when Jim McMahon was wearing headbands every week with a different logo or sharpied saying. Probably before then.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
The NFL doesnt allow players to wear tinted or mirrored face shields.

The NFL rules go way back to when Jim McMahon was wearing headbands every week with a different logo or sharpied saying. Probably before then.

Players with a medical condition are allowed to wear the face shield. If he didn't have medical clearance he'd get fined.

Contradictory to whatever you may believe, the NFL isn't "out to get" any Commanders players.

I believe Ricky Williams also wears a tinted visor, and has medical clearance to do so.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Rack said:
Players with a medical condition are allowed to wear the face shield. If he didn't have medical clearance he'd get fined.

Contradictory to whatever you may believe, the NFL isn't "out to get" any Commanders players.

I believe Ricky Williams also wears a tinted visor, and has medical clearance to do so.

SkinsandTerps said:
Like either of them really care about being fined.

Brian Westbrook wears and illegal face shield every game. Now I realize that he may have a medical exemption, but really whats the big deal.

Besides when did I say the NFL "is out to get" anyone ?

Talk about contradictions.