Taylor Hawkins-Foo Fighter Drummer Died

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Hate this news. I have tickets to see them in May too and I know this show and tour will surely be cancelled.

Matter of fact, Taylor and Dave Grohl are so unusually close, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Grohl put a lid on the Foo Fighters and did something else.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate this news. I have tickets to see them in May too and I know this show and tour will surely be cancelled.

Matter of fact, Taylor and Dave Grohl are so unusually close, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Grohl put a lid on the Foo Fighters and did something else.
Taylor's drumming and smile are as much the face of the Foos as Dave's.

I became more of a fan after watching "Sonic Highways" of the band and Grohl and Hawkins and no one had more admiration and respect for Taylor's skills than Dave. I would be surprised if the band stayed together as it is now with a new drummer. Unless Grohl takes that role back as he had before.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Before the pandemic I had tickets for Pearl Jam for March of 2020, the tour got postponed. It’s been rescheduled and I got a ticket for Hamilton. Pearl Jam and the Foos are fairly tight…Pearl Jam has a nice way of honouring their friends in the industry who have passed away. I expect a tribute to Taylor Hawkins at some point. So looking forward to this concert. First concert in 4 years. Long overdue…

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just saw that the rest of the tour has been cancelled as it should have been. I will be surprised if we see the Foo Fighters as a band as Taylor was such a crucial part of the band.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Just saw that the rest of the tour has been cancelled as it should have been. I will be surprised if we see the Foo Fighters as a band as Taylor was such a crucial part of the band.
Yes, I got an email Tuesday that they're refunding my tickets over the next few days.

Huge bummer. I was really looking forward to the show.