Taylor spit at Pittman

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
ITS IRVIN.....not ERVIN!!!!! get it right already! Learn to spell His name right.

Tommy-the-Greek

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
But we all loved Michael Ervin though right?

Roy Williams and Sean Taylor at safety? Are you kidding me?

That would be the deadliest saftey combo the league has ever seen.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Tommy-the-Greek said:
That would be the deadliest saftey combo the league has ever seen.
They'd lead the league in knock out blows and blown coverages.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cowboystar17 said:
ITS IRVIN.....not ERVIN!!!!! get it right already! Learn to spell His name right.
Dude, if you stick around message boards long enough you'll see names blown in every way you can imagine. Usually Irvin gets a g added to his name for Irving.

If you ever see Novak it is probably intended for Novacek.

Witten has a phantom h in his name a lot...Whitten.

The one I really feel sorry for sometimes is Terrence Copper. Not a hard surname by any wild stretch right. He's been Cropper, Cooper, and even Crowder who is another player altogether. Not just on these forums either. In the Rams game he was Cooper more than once.

Don't even get me started on the misuses of Staubach. There's no r in his name. Sacrilege.

Moral of this story, it's a message board not English or journalism, mistakes will be made.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Commanders | Teammate says Taylor denied spitting incident; but Pittman says it happened
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:03:49 -0800

The Washington Post reports a Washington Commanders teammate who asked not to be named said that S Sean Taylor told Commanders assistant head coach-defense Gregg Williams on the sideline that he did not spit in Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Michael Pittman's face. Williams confirmed that Taylor denied spitting on Pittman to him, and said he told Taylor he would review the game film. Pittman, of course disagreed. "There was a lot of trash talking all game. Sean Taylor got up talking a little bit and I was talking a little bit," Pittman said. "He spit in my face. No man is going to spit in my face. I had a lot of respect for Sean Taylor, but no more. My initial reaction was, hit him in the face. He'd get a lot worse than that on the street."

royhitshard

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Wow...lol do you all even take into consideration what Pittman might have said to Taylor, and than he smacks him. No penalty for what Pittman did either? HAHAHA...lets not forget the "innocent" guy in this situation Pittman, the man who raped his wife. I really dont think Commanders fans care if Taylor is "classless" or not. As long as he creates havoc in the backfield i could care less about his reputation. By the way...He won the game for us.
No matter what Pittman did, it doesn't give Taylor the right to spit on him. What a loser.