Taylor spit at Pittman

jimmy40

Reaction score
leonargized said:
Yes I would agree to a point , but if No one cared he would be a hall of famer now ...Dont you think?

When Irvin first got busted he was treated harshly by fans in Texas.
Thats a fact..

Now over time he has been forgave by fans....
you were talking about the fans, not HOF voters.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
OMG I've heard it all now.
So if Taylor says tomorrow he has a drug problem all will be forgiven?

Thats is not what I am saying at all...
I am saying that even the best people can fall into drugs....

I have never met good people that tried to shoot me...

Fan21

Benched
Reaction score
How can some of you great Cowboys fans such as yourselves actually name #88 as Michael 'Ervin'? It blows my mind! He's one of the great players in your franchise's history!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Fan21 said:
Sean Taylor did not spit at Pittman. He clearly protested on the sideline after the flag. Also, he told Gibbs and Williams after the game that they were jawing back and forth, that is all. It looks to me that Taylor might puckered to Pittman at th worst. Also, Taylor wears a visor on his facemask. Anyone who has ever worn one of those knows how impossible it would be to spit through that.

On HDTV replay, there is NO sign of spit. Sean suffers from a reputation of being a rough player and the refs have a strong bias for him. Carey clearly saw Pittman punch Taylor and did nothing about that!
I've worn one. Visors cover the eyes, not the mouth. Impossible my rear end.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Double said:
Lol.... its just that i cant stand the foreskins. If he was playing for another team, apart from his manners, i think he is a very good, tough safety. The way he recovers loose balls seems so effortless and hate to admit, his tackles are very punishing and he wraps up too. I would welcome him next to Roy with open arms. That secondary will never be tested, just the thought of those two back there will make any receiver keep away from the seocndary.
Thank you.

Double

Reaction score
The summary of this debate is that nobody is perfect. Regardless of your talent, you should try as much as possible to respect the game and keep your head in the game. T.O, Ervin, Taylor, whoever.... it doesnt matter... i dont blame people neither do i let my allegiance to the Cowboys cloud my sense of fair judgement. Drugs, spitting, ego... has no place in the game. Even if Taylor doesnt get suspended, I hope Gibbs takes the course of integrity and not start him or sit him for a half just to let him know such things has no place in the game.

Tobal

Reaction score
I'm not saying Irvin should be forgivin, what I'm saying is that Irvin is a likable charismatic guy..... If you knew him I have a feeling you'd really like him. I've known guys like that, I might not can stand how they lead thier lives, but they are always smiling, and before you know it you are too.

Taylor seems like a punk with a chip on his shoulder always wanting to prove how bad he is.

jimmy40

Reaction score
leonargized said:
Thats is not what I am saying at all...
I am saying that even the best people can fall into drugs....

I have never met good people that tried to shoot me...
He didn't try to shoot you? Did he? Maybe the person he was shooting at (if he did at all) needed to be shot.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Tobal said:
I'm not saying Irvin should be forgivin, what I'm saying is that Irvin is a likable charismatic guy..... If you knew him I have a feeling you'd really like him. I've known guys like that, I might not can stand how they lead thier lives, but they are always smiling, and before you know it you are too.

Taylor seems like a punk with a chip on his shoulder always wanting to prove how bad he is.
Sounds like Ervin is a con man and Taylor just doesn't care what anyone thinks. Doesn't really matter all I know is Taylor and Roy at safety would be freakin awesome.

Reaction score
Wow...lol do you all even take into consideration what Pittman might have said to Taylor, and than he smacks him. No penalty for what Pittman did either? HAHAHA...lets not forget the "innocent" guy in this situation Pittman, the man who raped his wife. I really dont think Commanders fans care if Taylor is "classless" or not. As long as he creates havoc in the backfield i could care less about his reputation. By the way...He won the game for us.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Wow...lol do you all even take into consideration what Pittman might have said to Taylor, and than he smacks him. No penalty for what Pittman did either? HAHAHA...lets not forget the "innocent" guy in this situation Pittman, the man who raped his wife. I really dont think Commanders fans care if Taylor is "classless" or not. As long as he creates havoc in the backfield i could care less about his reputation. By the way...He won the game for us.
Nobody defended Pittman for anything. Way to bring hyperbole into the discussion.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
it's not too common for a player to be ejected from a football game, but how often does it happen in a playoff game? this is the first time i can think of

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
2 observations/questions:

1- Why are Skins fans posting on a Cowboys board while their team is in the heat of playoff battle?
2- Why are we arguing with a guy who can't spell Michael Irvin's last name?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
1- Why are Skins fans posting on a Cowboys board while their team is in the heat of playoff battle?

because their own board is so lame.