Twitter: Taysom Hill feared to have Mallet Finger

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
He was still making throws against us with that finger. The turnovers saved us in that game. An elite QB would’ve put up over 400 on us last night.

An elite QB would not have run for almost a century against us.

What is your point again?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
An elite QB would not have run for almost a century against us.

What is your point again?

An elite QB wouldn’t have had to run for almost 100 yards, they would’ve passed for over 400 with at least a couple of TD’s and they wouldn’t have thrown 4 INT’s. That’s my point!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
An elite QB wouldn’t have had to run for almost 100 yards, they would’ve passed for over 400 with at least a couple of TD’s and they wouldn’t have thrown 4 INT’s. That’s my point!

So fiction?

Fantasy?

Speculation?

Cowboys were flushing Hill out of the pocket with regularity, this fictional QB you speak of would have been hamburger.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mallet finger is an injury to the end of your finger that causes it to bend inwards towards your palm. You will not be able to straighten the end of your finger because the tendon connecting the muscle to the finger bone is stretched or torn.
:facepalm: so, is this Mallet head?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Mallet finger is an injury to the end of your finger that causes it to bend inwards towards your palm. You will not be able to straighten the end of your finger because the tendon connecting the muscle to the finger bone is stretched or torn.
Had it happen to my little finger They put a splint on it aid wear it 3 months if that did not work surgery would be needed Mine was a torn ligament and the splint worked You are not allowed to bend that finger when it is in the splint I dont think he can keep his finger straight and play ball

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was still making throws against us with that finger. The turnovers saved us in that game. An elite QB would’ve put up over 400 on us last night.
In the second half, he had the short pass that went 70 yards for a TD. Apart from that one, he went 6-19 for 50 yards (2.5 ypa, <9 ypc) and 3 interceptions. He wasn't making throws against us. He made one throw, and that one was mostly the receiver's work.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In the second half, he had the short pass that went 70 yards for a TD. Apart from that one, he went 6-19 for 50 yards (2.5 ypa, <9 ypc) and 3 interceptions. He wasn't making throws against us. He made one throw, and that one was mostly the receiver's work.

He put up 264 yards passing and most of that was with a bad finger that will require surgery. His 264 passing yards was less than 30 yards off his career best. He also put up 101 yards rushing. Unless the Cowboys get a lot better they’re going to get pounded by a good team that has an upper echelon QB. Arizona is going to do a number on us if we don’t get back to playing solid football. Unfortunately I think the Cowboys best football this season has come and gone. They peaked early and have faded.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I mean he hit Dorance Armstrong's arm. He's lucky to still have a functional hand.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I ended up getting a similar injury from overdoing it during my bachelor days trying to find the G-spot.

conner01

Reaction score
I think they are now making up names for injuries. LOL
I’ve never heard of it myself
Not to make too light of an injury but that’s what happens when your hand hits a strong arm or a Armstrong lol

JustChip

Reaction score
Well, he wasn’t far off when you add his rushing yards. Brady might would’ve put up 400 passing, but he wouldn’t have rushed for 10 yards.

conner01

Reaction score
I have seen and used phones older than the rotary phones Alas had an rx7 with a rotary engine lil sucker was lightning fast
I’ve been married so long the first car I ever bought her was an RX7 lol