News: TE Bennett Ranked Romo As Worst QB He's Played With

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Depends on my mood. And on who's behaving like an actual rectum.

horshack-ooh-ooh-ooh-me-me-me.jpg

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hey Marty B....WE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF ROMO! Of course your going to pick Rodgers as your #1 QB, your playing for him now. You haven't even played long enough for any team to make that observation. Don't tell me, should the Pack fire you as well and the Egals pick you up, will Wentz be your #1 pick then? :lmao2:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martellus Bennett has been pretty lucky in his NFL career when it comes to the quarterbacks he’s played with. He just left Tom Brady, arguably the greatest quarterback ever, and landed with Aaron Rodgers, arguably the most talented quarterback ever.

He also spent time in Dallas with Tony Romo, New York with Eli Manning and Chicago with Jay Cutler. That’s a pretty talented group right there.

During an appearance on NFL Network’s Total Access, Bennett was asked to rank the quarterbacks he’s played with in his career, and his answer was surprising…

5. Tony Romo
4. Eli Manning
3. Jay Cutler
2. Tom Brady
1. Aaron Rodgers

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/martellus-bennett-tom-brady-aaron-rodgers-patriots-packers-nfl

Maybe you could care less but I couldn't possibly care less about that goof.
That is to say "I couldn't care less about Marty Bennett"... lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
See, here's an example. I'm in a good mood, but Sam is definitely behaving like a rectum. Since I don't like Sam very much, I would want to ban him for this.
:lmao:
LoL,that's pretty funny although not as funny as the term "PIE-HOLE",,,
but still,, it's pretty humorous.

visionary

Reaction score
Marty B is just a hair above TO on my totem pole of respect so he can go suck on a lemon or something

Reaction score
And I should give a crap what this idiot has to say because.....................?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Let's be fair. He may not be rating them by career but by where they were when he played with them.

Brady and Rodgers are no brainers, both far superior to Romo unless you're a blind homer.
Eli is questionable, but likely all about SB's, playoffs, and targets he received.

Cutler is a miss, but Bennett saw his career take off there as a top TE, and there was a time in Romo's career when he didn't spread the ball around a lot; like most QBs, that trust in decision making over the quality of the receiver came later, and it cut down on Romo's big moment turnovers.

The rest of the NFL undervalues Romo's career, focusing on playoffs and failure in big games early in career.
Cowboys fans overvalue Romo based on his stats and his supposed lack of OL/run game.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I actually find Marty's dislike for Romo to be kind of amusing, mostly because the dude doesn't take any of this stuff nearly as seriously as the people that get upset by his comments.

He knows damn well that ranking Cutler ahead of both NFCE QB's is going to piss a lot of people off.

diefree666

Reaction score
Let's be fair. He may not be rating them by career but by where they were when he played with them.

Brady and Rodgers are no brainers, both far superior to Romo unless you're a blind homer.
Eli is questionable, but likely all about SB's, playoffs, and targets he received.

Cutler is a miss, but Bennett saw his career take off there as a top TE, and there was a time in Romo's career when he didn't spread the ball around a lot; like most QBs, that trust in decision making over the quality of the receiver came later, and it cut down on Romo's big moment turnovers.

The rest of the NFL undervalues Romo's career, focusing on playoffs and failure in big games early in career.
Cowboys fans overvalue Romo based on his stats and his supposed lack of OL/run game.

to start with Brady and Rogers are not FAR SUPERIOR to Romo. They are far superior to Cutler. Anyone that rates Cutler above Romo is either stupid or a jerk.
Bennett has shown that he is a piece of work since his career started. Here is someone that could have been an all time NFL TE. It I on HIM that he failed. He will end up having a decent career- nowhere near what he COULD have been if he had the discipline and determination of say Tony Romo.