TE Jake Ferguson

RonWashington

Reaction score
He asked me to “ name “ a receiver last night when I said the 3rd should be a WR so about 5 picks before Dallas picked him I named the South Alabama wide out Tolbert as a good choice . Boom McClay picked him . Roy disappeared after that which was good .

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m glad a tackle was taken round five I guess Waletzco and Josh Ball fight it out on the depth chart . Was hoping for Rasheed Walker out of Penn St to be 77’s eventual replacement but depth at Tackle was needed .

I like Tyler Smith as a brawler at guard , hope he claims that spot for the foreseeable future .

Reactions: BAT

Verdammung

Reaction score
Finally finished watching him. I've got him where they picked him.

Best thing I saw him do was deal with contact as a route runner. Shows great physicality to fight for yards. Got limited receptions a couple of the games I watched, but heavily featured against Penn State & showed some great catch ability. Saw some good effort against Notre Dame.

Showed more positives than negatives as a run blocker, but he had a rough game against Penn State. Featured as an in-line blocker, but also used as a pull blocker. Used in protection; didn't really impress me, but I suppose it's good enough.

Unimpressive quickness as a route runner. Mediocre production at best running after the catch. Didn't really impress with his speed. Measurables don't impress.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Well Ihope Jake FergEson has manyu good years with the cowboys. May the tradition of butchering his name like Jason Whitten and Michael Irving continue....

Reactions: BAT

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He asked me to “ name “ a receiver last night when I said the 3rd should be a WR so about 5 picks before Dallas picked him I named the South Alabama wide out Tolbert as a good choice . Boom McClay picked him . Roy disappeared after that which was good .

Lol, similar nonsense. He's been pimping James Washington as this slept-on gem in free agency. Of course, I think that's silly so he asked me to name three Steeler receivers from last year. So, I did. Then he accused me of having to Google it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Lol, similar nonsense. He's been pimping James Washington as this slept-on gem in free agency. Of course, I think that's silly so he asked me to name three Steeler receivers from last year. So, I did. Then he accused me of having to Google it.

It’s dementia induced . Your one of the more knowledgeable posters on this site . On the other hand good old boy Roy tested near the bottom of poster world of draft / football .

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Hopefully he replaces Schultz. Schultz isnt a difference maker. He benefits fro. The attention the receivers draw: ferguson sounds like a better player:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I asked you over and over again like 5 times and you couldn't come up with anybody.

Now you claim to have nailed the pick just moments before? LOL

How pathetic. Next time do your homework before you challenge me.

Carter

Reaction score
Hes like Schultz with better blocking. Good Pick

RonWashington

Reaction score
I asked you over and over again like 5 times and you couldn't come up with anybody.

Now you claim to have nailed the pick just moments before? LOL

How pathetic. Next time do your homework before you challenge me.

Read the posts “cowboy Roy” a half dozen picks before Tolbert was taken I named him . Heck a full round before Dallas took a receiver your cranky old self was jawing at me about “ naming a WR “ . I told you then the Cowboys should take a receiver then I named him before he was taken , half dozen picks before.

It’s called watching tape seeing a player not just stumbling in here in the dark starting arguments . Your an example of the Cowboy fan who knows NOTHING ….other fan bases laugh at .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Read the posts “cowboy Roy” a half dozen picks before Tolbert was taken I named him . Heck a full round before Dallas took a receiver your cranky old self was jawing at me about “ naming a WR “ . I told you then the Cowboys should take a receiver then I named him before he was taken , half dozen picks before.

It’s called watching tape seeing a player not just stumbling in here in the dark starting arguments . Your an example of the Cowboy fan who knows NOTHING ….other fan bases laugh at .

All I know buddy is you hoped for a receiver and I asked you to name one you would like and you couldn't do it. Just more wise crack jokes and comments. You had your chance.

What you say you did a few picks before we drafted matters not to me. Where was your tolbert claim when I asked you? Heck you probably didnt even know who he was. LOL

Any fool can google a WR list.

Im the kind of Cowboys fan that eats know nothings like you for breakfast. You want to take me on, come prepared next time.