TE: Schoonmaker & Washington

Verdammung

Reaction score
Hendershot? Really?
*shrugs* It may just be lip service, but the talking heads talk about how much the team likes him; he did play 298 snaps on offense last year. Also, rule of thumb suggests how difficult it is for rookie TE's to acclimatize to the NFL, so that extra year of experience is nothing to discount.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
There is a reason why this franchise has NOT been to a NRC Finals in 30 years. Dallas has a massive hole @ LG and they draft another TE in the 2nd rd. Eagles' Jalen Carter is loving the hole at LG in Dallas. Maybe Dallas will pick up a LG after the draft. ( LoL ) Note: The Cowboys struggle to develop OL guys in late rds

Figures. A team that hasn't won a championship since the 90s drafting players from a team that hasn't won a championship since the 90s.
We can always hope jalen Carter stays out of shape lol

rambo2

Reaction score
How bad does this team view Ferguson ? A round too early IMO. I do believe he’ll be the starting TE.
They don't have a bad view of him at all. They will have a ton of 2 and 3 tight end sets.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Taco says Hi…
Taco was actually widely considered a fringe 1st rounder he just busted. He was a premium position player.

I wanted Watt but didn’t feel like Taco was a terrible pick…he just didn’t hit.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
They don't have a bad view of him at all. They will have a ton of 2 and 3 tight end sets.
You don’t draft a 2nd round TE if you like your guys in house and feel they are capable. I like Schoonmaker. But I think round 2 was a round early. I hope he proves everyone here and myself utterly wrong.

cnuball21

Reaction score
You don’t draft a 2nd round TE if you like your guys in house and feel they are capable. I like Schoonmaker. But I think round 2 was a round early. I hope he proves everyone here and myself utterly wrong.
I agree.

But to prove us wrong he’s gonna have to be a freaking dude. Like flirt with 800+ yards a few times.

I just have a hard time seeing that happen but sure as heck hope I’m wrong.