Teacher Jailed After Brawl With Parent

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I'm in a debate w/ a certain government teacher that doesn't want to teach all the fact... just the facts as he see's fit

well thats what teachers do

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Bite me Trick :p

I just posted what I was trying to put across in the first one... Don't want anyone thinking I would defend a teacher right now... I'm in a debate w/ a certain government teacher that doesn't want to teach all the fact... just the facts as he see's fit

BTW... Already voted last Saturday and it WAS NOT John Kerry...
No need to explain yourself because I didn't take it that way. I meant that she will be hard pressed to come up with a defense to the school board and/or the courts. As TB said, the mom is about to be rich woman. Just hope that the money paid out doesn't hurt the education system in the area.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Sr. or Jr.? Or Barbara?

I'd vote for Barb... she knows how to kick presidential butt....LOL

Senior.. I voted for long ago

Junior... voted for on Saturday

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Sr. or Jr.? Or Barbara?

This Bush... although I don't know if it moved them up the Billboard chart...

bush_band.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Midswat said:
That is horrible.

It must leave a child psychologically scared for life to witness their parent getting beat like that.

Anyone remember the Hockey dad? Where the kid witnessed his dad get beat to death at the hockey rink in Massachussettes back in 2000 I think?

How awful . . .

Ya know your such a wise *** all the time. I forget you can be human. Its posts like these that remind me there is still hope for your species.

Now if we can just do something about those ears. :p

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Ya know your such a wise *** all the time. I forget you can be human. Its posts like these that remind me there is still hope for your species.

Now if we can just do something about those ears. :p
There you go feeding the animals again. :rolleyes: