Team is not even close

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They already played the Saints this year and last year lol. But yeah with this coaching staff they can’t beat either.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Players are capable. Next year when that bum is gone the defense will play better

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I dunno, both the Niners and Saints are doing a reasonable impression of the Cowboys defense...

JonesBoys

Reaction score
But this team has gotten so much worse, right now they would score 50 easy

Because the coaching got progressively worse as the season went on and teams figured them out. They realized they run the same crap defense with no disguise so it was easy for young QB’s or any QB for that matter to pick apart this defense. The defense never confuses anyone. Add to the fact you could easily run on the defense because the D tackles only care about getting up field forget the run gaps. Teams figured out how to expose Jaylon Smith and picked on him. Cowboys don’t adjust to anything they do the same crap week in and week out. Their schemes are basic. Watching teams like the Ravens, 49ers, Saints ect... it’s not that they have way more talent than Dallas it’s because their coaching staff is head and shoulders above Garrett and his staff.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Because the coaching got progressively worse as the season went on and teams figured them out. They realized they run the same crap defense with no disguise so it was easy for young QB’s or any QB for that matter to pick apart this defense. The defense never confuses anyone. Add to the fact you could easily run on the defense because the D tackles only care about getting up field forget the run gaps. Teams figured out how to expose Jaylon Smith and picked on him. Cowboys don’t adjust to anything they do the same crap week in and week out. Their schemes are basic. Watching teams like the Ravens, 49ers, Saints ect... it’s not that they have way more talent than Dallas it’s because their coaching staff is head and shoulders above Garrett and his staff.
Again I think your wrong, what true playmakers does do we have on either side of the ball? Cooper at home? Dak once in a while? Zeke looks like he his running in sand. On defense? No one period

fivetwos

Reaction score
I watch games all the time and see things our team never does
I'm not even sure Garrett's staff watches game film.

Why would they? They dont game plan for any opponent.

If we played either of those teams today, they would have had the point total they did, and we would have had 17-24, most of which was garbage time....including Daks 200+ yards when the game is already decided.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
What about all of this “talent” the Jones twins have assembled?

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
With a new coaching staff 10 years of predictability will be erased. We will gain the benefit of not only competent coaches (hopefully) but our opponents will have to start from scratch in terms of game planning for us.

Bigdog

Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. We would get blown out by both teams.

Flamma

Reaction score
After watching the 49s and Saints game, this team is not close to being able to compete with either of these teams, they are so much faster and play so much better. Darn we maybe 2 years before we can come close, this years draft was a disaster

I was thinking that myself. If you can forget about the intensity level by these two teams, their offensive play design was 10 times better than I've seen the Cowboys do all year. Not close is a good description.

CB61

Reaction score
After watching the 49s and Saints game, this team is not close to being able to compete with either of these teams, they are so much faster and play so much better. Darn we maybe 2 years before we can come close, this years draft was a disaster
2 years? That would be nice but I think we're a lot further out