Team is not even close

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After watching the 49s and Saints game, this team is not close to being able to compete with either of these teams, they are so much faster and play so much better. Darn we maybe 2 years before we can come close, this years draft was a disaster

Pollard was a good pick. I like McGovern too. This team needs to shore up the defense and get real coaching in here.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Incorrect. While our coaching is close to the worst in the league, this team just isn’t as talented as we once believed. Are they talented? Yes. Are they as talented as the Ravens, 49ers, or Saints? No. I guarantee if you switch the coaches, it wouldn’t do a thing. We just aren’t as great. Jaylon is regressing. Zeke is regressing. Dak is regressing (at least since the Lions game). Everyone is regressing. That can’t all be put on the coaching IMO. What good corners do we have besides J-Lew, who is just great compared the rest of our corners? We have no good safeties. Our defensive line is garbage. Our whole defense isn’t talented. Our offense is okay, but it’s not great. We need playmakers. We don’t have any.
I don't think this team is as talented as a lot of people think but I think the last few weeks a lot of the players have just given up. They know Garrett's a lame duck so they don't really care. Sad state of affairs.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
They lost to the Saints by 2 in New Orleans. If they actually had a coaching staff they are much closer than you think.

Yeah. With Bridgewater under center. Not Brees

If Drew played that game we lose 38-10, not 12-10

Also SF scored in the high 40's at new Orleans

Our $40 million QB spearheaded us to 10 points. Very impressive

We're not in either of those team's league. Not even close. Embarrassing how much better than us they are