Twitter: Team meeting at noon today

superonyx

Reaction score
How awkward.

Shouldnt he have the team meeting after meeting with the Jones?

I've had to terminate employees before and i've had to drop the ax a little earlier than I had planned for reasons like this.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lockers clearing out , goodbyes being said... I dont think we hear garetts future this quickly..IDK but its been so long of a wait for change im not expecting it to happen..

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
No need to hate Garrett as long as he's gone. What's done is done. Time to move on. The goal is to win SB's, not be mad forever at someone who failed. Lots of people fail, it is what it is. Now on the other hand if Garrett remains well then all the hate should be directed at Jerry.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Everyone knows how this is ending:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lockers clearing out , goodbyes being said... I dont think we hear garetts future this quickly..IDK but its been so long of a wait for change im not expecting it to happen..

Yes, you will. This decision should have already been made. Those internal discussions should have happened already. You inform the coach ASAP. It's the right thing to do.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
No need to hate Garrett as long as he's gone. What's done is done. Time to move on. The goal is to win SB's, not be mad forever at someone who failed. Lots of people fail, it is what it is. Now on the other hand if Garrett remains well then all the hate should be directed at Jerry.

not really. Dude is a snake/fake tough guy who continually throws others under the bus to save his own skin and single handedly sabotaged Wade Phillips. Hope he goes down in NFL history for exactly what he is...

mardwin

Reaction score
This is it.

This reminds me of '89 with Landry.

This is so embarrassing, Landry was a legend a two-time super bowl champ who built a team from nothing. This organization is treating the expiring of Garrett's contract like we are releasing Bill Belichick, the guy has made the playoffs 3 times in 9 years, 1 more than Wade Phillips in 3.5 years with this organization. Garrett literally killed Romo's promising career to become the next Danny White.