Twitter: Team meeting at noon today

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
If Jerry hires Garrett as a GM or puts him into the front office than its nothing more than rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The Cowboys needs to severe ties with Garrett and his family once and for all. This is about the future of this franchise and if Jerry doesn't understand that than he will be in for a lot of fans that will spit on his grave when he meets his maker.
As long as Jerry is breathing no one not named Jerry Jones will carry the GM title.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Alright Richards interviewing with Giants this week.... I think they might have done what Chris Simms suggested...just fire the whole staff.

basilhayden

Reaction score
100% class yes but it was all about him and his own brand with the hat and suit. One thing Jason did is promote the Dallas Cowboys...I'll give him that

Lol. Landry could have dressed as the Grim Reaper and been a Cowboy more than Garrett dressed as the mascot.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% class yes but it was all about him and his own brand with the hat and suit. One thing Jason did is promote the Dallas Cowboys...I'll give him that

All I'm saying is he was out of line with his outfits.

Plankton

Reaction score

giphy.gif