***Teams and GM’s***** Mock 2005

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Crap, the Giants huh....... well......... I guess it could have been worse. I could have gotten the skinz.

Gunter504

Reaction score
excellent...i got the Commanders!!! yaaay! oh well...anyone wants to trade up...pm me

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Da Bears!!! Weird cuz I used to live in Chicago when I was a youngin'. Couldn't get away from the cold fast enough..... :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Good GOD... the irony in the biggest iggle hater in these here United States being GM of the Iggles... let the fire sale begin... ;)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Good GOD... the irony in the biggest iggle hater in these here United States being GM of the Iggles... let the fire sale begin... ;)

Get it on TB..... :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Do your research. Find your teams needs. Be ready to go April 9th, 12 Noon Eastern time.

If you would like to trade teams with someone ...No Problem....If you do so, either Contact Cbz40 or Avery of the switch.

Well this f'in sucks. I have an out of town game on the 9th. Does this thing HAVE to be done on a Saturday? Can it be April 10th?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rack said:
Well this f'in sucks. I have an out of town game on the 9th. Does this thing HAVE to be done on a Saturday? Can it be April 10th?

Rack I understand your problem as I had a similar one last year. If I recall it took over 24 hr to complete the 1st rd. We need to be well into the 2nd rd before the beginning of a work week or we will be creating even more problems.

PM me as to when you will be leaving ....lets see if we can work out a solution to this dilemma.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Rack I understand your problem as I had a similar one last year. If I recall it took over 24 hr to complete the 1st rd. We need to be well into the 2nd rd before the beginning of a work week or we will be creating even more problems.

PM me as to when you will be leaving ....lets see if we can work out a solution to this dilemma.

I already PM'd Avery about this (replied to his PM). I think the best thing to do is just let an alternate take my spot. I'm participating in a 7 round mock over at maddenplanet.com so I'm still happy. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rack said:
I already PM'd Avery about this (replied to his PM). I think the best thing to do is just let an alternate take my spot. I'm participating in a 7 round mock over at maddenplanet.com so I'm still happy. :D

Rack, I'll trade teams with you if you want.

I have the Bills, and they won't be picking until Sunday or probably Monday.

Let me know if you're interested.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
THe 49ers have the first overall pick and are considering negotiations with several players, including Mike Williams, Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards and a few others. THe 49ers are also considering a trade down. If any offers are forthcoming, please leave me a PM with the particulars of any reasonable offers...