Teams have been keeping it close with Philly, can we?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What kind of question is this?

Washington stinks, why wouldn't Dallas be able to?
This is the dumbest way of thinking and assuming, we have to stop thinking like this. I love seeing y'all get your feelings hurt especially when you assume it will be easy

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Based upon teams have slowed their offense, and everybody and I mean everybody is putting points up against them...if we struggle to score and stop them, we are not who many of you think we are, lol. I still have no clue what to exp
Exactly!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The first series or 2 will tell the story. Normally in these games, we go 3 and out quickly, and the opposition has a huge drive.
Don't say this around here about the first few series. I said that about the cards game and got my head kicked off

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Prescott will be coming in hot off his best game, he has no fear of Philly like he does SF.

Their secondary is soft, if we get a lead on 'em; we should and can pressure Hurts into a loss
IF! You're giving this team too much credit off a few wins

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Keeping it close with Philly should not be a goal. Dominating Philly should be the goal. Leave no doubt who the better team is that day.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Several games this year, teams have given the eagles a scare, by keeping them off guard, and making them actually work hard. Can we put in a good fight to make them work hard??? If we do, I KNOW we will be successful and come through with a win. Please give your thoughts

If the team plays like last game, the eagles will be in trouble. The Cowboys could "tush push" their butt out of the stadium.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Hurts is very banged up. their back seven is also banged up. Their stud rookie, Jalen Carter, was injured yesterday. I think we have a great shot… May be they [not just the 49ers] are “gettable”.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This is the dumbest way of thinking and assuming, we have to stop thinking like this. I love seeing y'all get your feelings hurt especially when you assume it will be easy
So what is your point? The Commanders are better than the Cowboys? lol

plasticman

Reaction score
That's just the way the Eagles operate against poor teams. They tease their opponent (and the Cowboys) by giving them a lead in the first half and then spend the 2nd half slowly taking it away. They do it all the time, it's infuriating.

That's not the Eagles team we are going to see on Sunday, I can assure you.

Anyway, they won't be playing a soft opponent for a while. The rough part of their schedule begins on Sunday and lasts for 6 games against opponents with a combined record of 30-14.

Before we feel good about that, the Cowboys next 6 opponents are a combined 25-20 compared to the first seven games record of 17-30.

In addition, it's great that the Cowboys have a 11-1 record at home since the beginning of last season. However, there is a flip side to their record. During that same period, they are 6-6 on the road.

There is opportunity here to switch fortunes with the Eagles but it's going to take a total team effort and some injury free luck.

JustChip

Reaction score
The first series or 2 will tell the story. Normally in these games, we go 3 and out quickly, and the opposition has a huge drive.
The team has to weather the first 8-10 minutes if the game when the emotions are highest. After that, it becomes execution.

Toro9

Reaction score
That sound like a good plan to use against every team the Cowboys play.
For sure, but Hurts has been trying to do a little too much on his own I think, so it should be emphasized if possible.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Several games this year, teams have given the eagles a scare, by keeping them off guard, and making them actually work hard. Can we put in a good fight to make them work hard??? If we do, I KNOW we will be successful and come through with a win. Please give your thoughts
I will be disappointed if it's not a good game.

These two know each other well, it's a division rivalry, both are trending in the right direction, and I expect neither team will lay an egg in this one. Should be a close one 'til the end.

Birds should consider just dropping this game to avoid the 2023 Cowboy curse. The Cardinals and 9er's are collectively 0-8 since they beat the Boys.

erod

Reaction score
Three teams in a row have beaten San Fran, but we got curb stomped by them.

You can't compare games.

kskboys

Reaction score
So what is your point? The Commanders are better than the Cowboys? lol
The Commanders DLine is far far better than the Cowboys. And that's what allowed them to control Hurts.

This game comes down to Quinn. He absolutely must draw up the game plan to control Hurts and hem him in, make him pass. That's how you beat him, and that's why Hurts has thrown a horde of picks this season.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Keeping it close with Philly should not be a goal. Dominating Philly should be the goal. Leave no doubt who the better team is that day.
You missed the point I said that about other teams. Us doing that and exposing them badly would be amazing

mldardy

Reaction score
The Commanders DLine is far far better than the Cowboys. And that's what allowed them to control Hurts.

This game comes down to Quinn. He absolutely must draw up the game plan to control Hurts and hem him in, make him pass. That's how you beat him, and that's why Hurts has thrown a horde of picks this season.
It's not

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

A) No it's not B) The Eagles moved the ball at will and scored 38 points. Washington didn't "control" anything. What they did was commit to a passing offense, and exploited Philly's defense.

kskboys

Reaction score
What kind of question is this?

Washington stinks, why wouldn't Dallas be able to?
Yeah, it doesn't work that way. I'm guessing you didn't notice that DEN just beat KC? Gnats beat the Commies last week, and we beat the Gnats by like 400.

Not only are the matchups extremely different for every game/team, then there are injuries and a host of other facets to consider. Hey, Pats just beat the Bills, we beat the Pats and badly. So, we are better than the Bills? Pats beat the Jets, Jets beat the Eagles, we beat the Jets, OMG, the Broncs beat KC and we beat the Jets who beat the Broncs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are the best team in the NFL, hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!