1/2 oz Banana liquer
1/2 oz Creme de Noya
1/2 oz Triple Sec
3 1/2 oz pineapple jiuce
3 1/2 oz orange juice
2 oz pina colada mix
dash grenadine
dash Rose's lime juice

It's usually served in punch bowl glasses. I'm so addicted to them that my wife holds me to ordering only two whenever we go out to eat there. I chase it with 100 proof SC when I make it at home instead of the 80 proof served at the restaurant (or at my Copeland's in my opinion).
Jesus Christ……the liver must be confused on what to process first

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Lately its either Titos and Topo or a Ranch Water using Cantera Negra Silver. Really underrated and 100% agave stuff you can get at Specs. Not as expensive as Casamigos

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
My favorites drinks in no particular order: Peach Crown Royal, Disarona, Coconut Vodka. Here lately I've been mixing Sailor Jerry Rum and Sprite.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’ll drink just about anything but I definitely love a classic old fashioned.

I was in Poland one time and asked for a classic polish drink. The bartender gave me a “Wściekły pies” - which translates to mad dog. It was made with vodka, raspberry liqueur and tobasco sauce.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Margaritas (especially top shelf with jalapeños or spicy versions) and Mojitos are probably the only mixes I still drink. Occasionally a martini. Prefer straight on the rocks for everything else. I like whiskey too much to mix it with anything.