Terence Steele in the lab

75boyz

Reaction score
Granted he had his recovery issues from the knee injury but of more concern was Solari's technique coaching changes.

Took him from a borderline dominant runblocker in '22 prior to injury and Zack calling him one of the best, to our weakest link on the line in '23.

Hint: Coaching Matters.

Jipper

Reaction score
I think we all need to realize that in this day and age of modern medicine there is an expedited recovery time to get back on the field BUT there is a delayed time once on the field to return to form.

I'll bet he looks much better this year.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Granted he had his recovery issues from the knee injury but of more concern was Solari's technique coaching changes.

Took him from a borderline dominant runblocker in '22 prior to injury and Zack calling him one of the best, to our weakest link on the line in '23.

Hint: Coaching Matters.
Solari wears the Ring.

I’d guess he knows a few things about OL.

75boyz

Reaction score
Solari wears the Ring.

I’d guess he knows a few things about OL.
Yeah, so does Switzer.
And McFraud too for that matter.
So, no need for me to post Solari's run block and pass block oline rankings from 2016 to 2021 before Carroll fired him in 2022.
Let's just say the rankings were pretty much bottom tier.
You can look 'em up while clinging to this fallacy of Solari's coaching prowess.
He's a dinosaur who couldn't scheme or execute a proper run game if his life depended on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I know he was off a bit last season but don't sleep on him. He is a hard worker.........

But can he do this

rocky-balboa-chicken.gif

Seriously though, appreciate the effort, but do you have any clips demonstrating lateral mobility?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Steele is an excellent run blocker and a decent pass blocker when he is healthy. You can win with him, WHEN he is healthy. When he is not, he is a real liability.
HE does not have the reserve better players have when they are not 100%
we saw that last year
He MUST be close to 100% or we will have trouble. Odds are we are breaking in a new LT and you cannot have problems at BOTH tackle positions at the same time

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I think we all need to realize that in this day and age of modern medicine there is an expedited recovery time to get back on the field BUT there is a delayed time once on the field to return to form.

I'll bet he looks much better this year.
I hope so. He was terrible last year. One of the worst starting tackles in the NFL. You should be able to only go up from there.