Twitter: Terence Steele on his performance vs Philly

CCBoy

Reaction score
Many eyes will be on Steele this Sunday afternoon.
Good, they should be...but the outcome is still upon how the team overcomes momentum changes in each and every game. Dak Prescott was still able to be quite effective despite problems. Not on who is in Jerry's box.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
90% of games I don't even think about Steele because he just does his job on the right side. A few games here and there he'll give up a pressure or two, but he doesn't have games as bad as the Eagles. People need to stop exaggerating so much. Bad day, he'll be better. Just wish the run blocking was as good as last year pre injury, but it'll come

chagus

Reaction score
This dude went undrafted, played himself into a nice contract then got hurt...and we're complaining? Undrafted. Bruh.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Steele's regression year makes me sad.

I was very slow into trusting Steele over Collins, and for the longest time, felt Collins was screwing up more than Steele playing good.

And then eventually, Steele started to play really, really good for ~2 years. He earned the contract, but has failed to live up to it since his injury.

I hope he figures it out because he is pretty darn good when he's on. And that will only make the offense better.

I know, I know. Mr. Captain Obvious. But it's still true.
:grin:

lkelly

Reaction score
You can't be too hard on yourself after you've gotten $50 million guaranteed.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This year is going to be a difficult one for Steele. We know he can play, but he has not overcome the mental and physical obstacles to recovery from that injury. It was a nasty one, too. Throw in a new OL coach to add numerous wrinkles to the blocking scheme, and all I can say is, where the hell is the help for this guy?