Terrance Cody

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
This might violate WG's "no boobs" policy. Then again, who could possibly get excited? Besides Bob.

cody_combine.jpg

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
That is one ugly body! Question is: Can he play at a high level for a long time? The guy's an enigma.

The Realist

Reaction score
I think some 3-4 team is going to be very happy when they take him in the 2nd round.

He may not look good with his shirt off but he can't be moved.

Go by what you see on tape, not at the Underwear Olympics.

If you can name a 3-4 NT that looks good with his shirt off.......

#1 UR gay

#2 UR lying

Not sure he should have gone with spandex though.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The Realist;3259238 said:
I think some 3-4 team is going to be very happy when they take him in the 2nd round.

#1 UR gay

#2 UR lying

Yeah. Kinda speaks to the intelligence quotient. :laugh2:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
The Realist;3259238 said:

#1 UR gay

#2 UR lying

Would he worth our 1st rounder (28th overall)? I'm thinking he wouldn't last to our 2nd rounder.....

The Realist

Reaction score
5mics;3259436 said:
Would he worth our 1st rounder (28th overall)? I'm thinking he wouldn't last to our 2nd rounder.....

We don't need a backup NT in the first round.

Although Bobby and Felix were first rounders.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
The Realist;3259442 said:
We don't need a backup NT in the first round.

Although Bobby and Felix were first rounders.

I'm thinking we let MSpears walk (his contract is up, right?) so we have Hatcher or Bowen to replace him? I'd rather have TCody start at NT and finally slide Rat to RDE to replace Spears...

I think Felix is our starter next year...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
People are talking a lot of trash about him, but in the drills, he was driving linemen back with ease. I didn't see anyone hold their ground against him.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheCount;3259451 said:
People are talking a lot of trash about him, but in the drills, he was driving linemen back with ease. I didn't see anyone hold their ground against him.

And it makes no difference to me. We already have one of the best NT's in football.

Cody IS a threat to eat himself out of the league, and I wouldnt touch him with a 1st or 2nd rd pick. Especially when we're so close to being really, really good and those premium picks COULD put us over the top.

newlander

Reaction score
That dude gives the term "Man Boobs" a whole new meaning...I seriously doubt he showers in the locker room he must be so humiliated....yikes.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dbair1967;3259459 said:
And it makes no difference to me. We already have one of the best NT's in football.

Cody IS a threat to eat himself out of the league, and I wouldnt touch him with a 1st or 2nd rd pick. Especially when we're so close to being really, really good and those premium picks COULD put us over the top.

Easy Tiger. I said nothing about drafting him.

RS12

Reaction score
If thats the shape he showed up in for the Seniorbowl, you have to wonder about his commitment once he gets paid. He looks like he would be totally gassed in 10-15 plays.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
RS12;3259506 said:
If thats the shape he showed up in for the Seniorbowl, you have to wonder about his commitment once he gets paid. He looks like he would be totally gassed in 10-15 plays.

If you watch Bama this year, his snaps were limited. I think your point is a valid one.

rockj7

Reaction score
TheCount;3259451 said:

that is somewhat deceptive he wont be going against rookies every Sunday.
I don't know how realistic this is but what If the North and South Seniors practiced against the Prow bowlers. Kind of like how some College teams in Baseball and Basketball play against each other. Then scouts can really see who is talanted and who is a fake.

burmafrd

Reaction score
That is assuming the Pro Bowlers will put out. Though getting beaten by a rookie would at least hurt their pride.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
The NFL should have their own roster comprised of veteran players that have been free agents for a year. This will allow them the opportunity to display their abilities against rookies to try getting back in the league as well as showing how rookies test out against seasoned NFL players. Or they could go to the UFL, lol.

JPM

Reaction score
dbair1967;3259459 said:

I don't understand the fascination in moving Rat to DE...
Cody needs to get a mansiere, badly.