Terrelle Pryor WR FA 2017

DTown214

Reaction score
Don't know about Pryor but we definitely need to go out and sign a WR that can make a difference to replace T-Will next offseason. Like those Marvin Jones or Mohammad Sanu types. Either that or go draft one. Getting a guy like that would be huge for opening up our offense. T-Will just can't be counted on.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
WR is the way to go in free agency next year. Pryor, Kendall Wright, Robert Woods would all be on my list.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I would have been one of those people. Looking like I'm wrong now. From what I've seen he's worked his way into a legit receiver.
He simply has a dangerous combination of size and speed......CLE is getting creative with his usage

haleyrules

Reaction score
I don't know...but too me the team needs a burner at WO that can make Go Routes and long fades work...the club at this point in time simply does not have that kind of WR. It doesn't have to be a high end FA. Just a player with speed that can catch the flaming ball!!

John813

Reaction score
He was going to single handily beat the Dolphins till their kicker missed some easy ones.

I was impressed.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking him up in FF but need to see more. With their QB situation, I don't expect him to generate many TDs.

I agree with @haleyrules about the need for speed, but Pryor did run a sub 4.4 in a hand timed 40. That said, I think the speed we need is more sudden, like D Jackson or Mike Wallace or Will Fuller. People who create separation as soon as the ball is snapped. Pryor is fast like WR Roy Williams was fast. Long strider who builds speed.