Terrelle Pryor

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him but Dallas has already invested far too much money into the offense....

Shuff

Reaction score
Yeaa, because Dez, Beasley, Butler and a very old TE that cannot run anymore scares the crap out of everyone.......

superonyx

Reaction score
I'd be interested if the price was right.
I see him as being raw still so not sure he is a tier 1 WR yet...not sure where his ceiling really is..not physically but mentally.

We will need to fill the 2nd WR spot so a decent vet without Elite upside will cost about 5 million per year....how much more will he cost?
Dez has a history of injury so our number 2 should be able to be a number 1 if needed.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If the money is right, no cap breaking deal, I would love to add him to the Cowboys. Would serve as the emergency QB also. He's a football player.

ksadler1

Reaction score
If the money is right, no cap breaking deal, I would love to add him to the Cowboys. Would serve as the emergency QB also. He's a football player.

ala Drew Pearson.....Didn't Pryor visit the Skins yesterday?

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'm guessing he left Washington without a contract. If he couldn't get paid there, there's no way we can afford him.....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He also has a habit of turning people off. Has happened pretty much everywhere.

And he kind of fits the Spagnola Principle.

Cleveland could sign ten players just like him with their cap room. So why didn't they? Why did the Eagles change their minds? What about the Commanders?