Terrelle Pryor

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
He also has a habit of turning people off. Has happened pretty much everywhere.

And he kind of fits the Spagnola Principle.

Cleveland could sign ten players just like him with their cap room. So why didn't they? Why did the Eagles change their minds? What about the Commanders?
because he wants a mega contract and has played wr for less than a year in his whole life would be my guess

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I heard he wants to be paid like a #1. Trouble is being the #1 in Cleveland for 1 year doesn't make you a, well, .....a #1.
Sure I'd like to have him but I don't think we can invest #1 money on a #2.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
He also has a habit of turning people off. Has happened pretty much everywhere.

And he kind of fits the Spagnola Principle.

Cleveland could sign ten players just like him with their cap room. So why didn't they? Why did the Eagles change their minds? What about the Commanders?

Yes, the same Cleveland who cut WR Gabriel. The same Cleveland who decided to use $16M of cap space on QB Osweiler to move up roughly 50 slots in the draft. The same Cleveland who hasn't made a right decision in decades. Maybe the Eagles and the Skins didn't like the money Pryor wanted. Now Pryor knows his market value and will acceptless.

Charles Haley had a habit of turning people off, also. But, yeah, Pryor is no Haley, yadda yadda yadda. Just more of the usual negativity from the standard sources.

rynochop

Reaction score
If the money is right, no cap breaking deal, I would love to add him to the Cowboys. Would serve as the emergency QB also. He's a football player.

If the money is right? Have you paid attention to what guys got paid yesterday?

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Everybody getting big receivers we got Brice Butler, waiting on the second waive of free agents.