Terrence Steele was great today

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
All we heard was Bosa vs Steele = we will lose.

Yet Bosa didn't do a darn thing in this game. Was expecting it, but Steele OWNED Bosa in this game.

With as bad as Tyron Smith was beat on that one sack in the RZ, one could argue Steele was the better OT in this game too.
They took advantage of him in space a lot too.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Kellen Moore's playcalling helped a lot and Dak executed VERY well

There were a lot of quick passes. the OL wasn't forced to hold off Bosa/pass rush for too long.

Smart game plan and Steele did a pretty dang good job when he did have to hold off Bosa

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's the great thing about young talented guys, they get experience and get better. Steele played as if he belongs there as our starting RT.

Taggy12

Reaction score
The coaches saw his potential last year. He made rookie mistakes but he kept getting better. Arm chair GMs would have cut him. Once again the coaches were the better talent evaluators.

But, The coach’s decision on Anthony Brown makes me scratch my head. Could Wright or Joseph be worse?
Because Joseph and wright is on ir. Yea they stuck with brown but they could do better

plymkr

Reaction score
I rewatched most of the game and I got to admit that Steele outperformed any expectations I had for him. He was invisible. So he played great. Steele, Parsons are my MVPs for the game. Steele stepped in for Collins and we didn't miss a beat and Parsons took over for DLaw and we won. My 2 MVPs.

I'm really happy with Steele because earlier this week I was pretty angry at the coaching staff for not moving Martin to T and having our best 5 playing. But I was wrong, we maybe did have our best 5 playing and Steele is on par with everyone not named Martin and Smith. I'm glad I was wrong about keeping Steele on the bench.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I rewatched most of the game and I got to admit that Steele outperformed any expectations I had for him. He was invisible. So he played great. Steele, Parsons are my MVPs for the game. Steele stepped in for Collins and we didn't miss a beat and Parsons took over for DLaw and we won. My 2 MVPs.

I'm really happy with Steele because earlier this week I was pretty angry at the coaching staff for not moving Martin to T and having our best 5 playing. But I was wrong, we maybe did have our best 5 playing and Steele is on par with everyone not named Martin and Smith. I'm glad I was wrong about keeping Steele on the bench.

a lot of us were worried.

Jipper

Reaction score
Everyone here who was ripping the coaching staff to shreds for not immediately inserting Zack Martin at RT should feel pretty silly right now.

I agree...but at the same time, the coaching staff has to make the decision for the best overall combo. As fans, we don't have the inside knowledge that the coaches do and i totally get the fans POV that they should have kicked Martin outside based on how Steele played last year.

Great to see how he played yesterday and hoping we can weather this storm while Collins is out

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol let's not get carried away here...
People here, myself included, who made an opinion that Martin should play at RT and that Steele would suck it up may of been proven wrong, but if you are saying we are supposed to feel silly for not being able to see the future is a silly statement in itself.
I will say I am glad to say I am wrong at this point. Hope Steele can keep holding the line for the sake of our offense.

No, he's right. Some Cowboy fans immediately insert doom without any rational thought.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yesterday's win was great, especially for a determined OL that played better than expected vs. a tough foe! Congratulations, Cowboys!:thumbup:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Of course you will say that because you are one of those naysayers. "Wowzy woozy, we'll never make it."
Ewe shame shame on me I guess

tumblr_megvzi8tf81rmxr9ro1_250.gif