Terry and his drop over the middle

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1240537 said:
With all due respect to Key, having Owens on the other side does take some heat off Terry.

But having Glenn on the other side has all year lessened the pressure on Owens.

It's a symbiotic relationship anytime any team has two threats.

Wow. Just when I think... You surprise me. Spot on.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1240542 said:
Who. You may get attacked for this one since it lends credence to having TO on the other side. :p: Man the force field! Get the shields up at 100%! Here comes the storm.

Au contraire.

No one has even questioned what Owens 'does' for Glenn. You can read 'he opens up the game for everyone else" 100 times a day here.

What is never mentioned is what Glenn does for Owens and the rest of his teammates.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LaTunaNostra;1240537 said:
But having Glenn on the other side has all year lessened the pressure on Owens.

It's a symbiotic relationship anytime any team has two threats.

I have never denied that ...... Without Glenn over there T.O. would be in big trouble with his injured hand and no big time passer to thread the needle.

We need them both ..... which is what I have been saying the whole time.

Glenn is a Cowboy for life ....
Owens is a hired gun .... a merc .....

Lets just use his ability and let him go along on his crazy way.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1240546 said:
Wow. Just when I think... You surprise me. Spot on.

Laugh!

Are you implying I need Football 101 lessons?

You know, I'd have a lot fewer issues with Owens if he's just shut up (the yakking and the clamming) and a lot fewer with his sniffers if they'd just view this team as a team and not a 52 man supporting cast for the almighty Terrell Owens.

The 'celebrity' player thing has always ticked me about as much as it does Bill Parcells.

Just a matter of style preference, I guess.

Faced with the over-rated, boasting and loud vs the under-rated, humble and quiet, I will always favor the latter.

But that doesn't mean I can't see or appreciate the skills of the former. I haven't had any difficulty giving Owens his GAME props all year, and have been one of the few not to dog him after his drops.

But hey...I understand your thrill seeing Owens do well.

I get that in triple when it's TG. :)

And YoMick, thanks for a great thread..you know I just LOVE to talk about my boy.:D

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Jeez, Why do people have to picka side instead of just rooting for all Dallas players to do well? Both WRs are great, both WRs have their own skeletons in their closet. Neither is an angel.

This has officially gotten old.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EveryoneElse;1240587 said:
Jeez, Why do people have to picka side instead of just rooting for all Dallas players to do well? Both WRs are great, both WRs have their own skeletons in their closet. Neither is an angel.

Thats why I get crap from both sides .... I defend Owens from the Anti T.O. crowd .... and Defend Glenn from the T.O. is better than anyone crowd .....

I will always defend any Cowboy who is getting slammed for no reason ......

This time T.O. acted like a gutless Coward ..... a punk ..... and I will not defend him for this.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1240581 said:
been one of the few not to dog him after his drops.

But hey...I understand your thrill seeing Owens do well.

I get that in triple when it's TG. :)

Let the record show that, whether it be Witten, Owens, Glenn, Fasano, Crayton, Rector, Hurd, or even Austin... I get a triple thrill from seeing any of them do well.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;1240587 said:

You obviously did not get the main purpose behind this thread. Try to lighten up a bit. The rest of us have.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bleu Star;1240619 said:
I admire your steadfast support. (alright. i'll quit) :)

Stop changing my Posts!!!!

:laugh2: that will be funny till ya have Latuna crawling all over me .....

Hey wait a minute ..... that sounds pretty hot. :starspin

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
zrinkill;1240629 said:
Stop changing my Posts!!!!

:laugh2: that will be funny till ya have Latuna crawling all over me .....

Hey wait a minute ..... that sounds pretty hot. :starspin

:lmao:

LayingTheWood31

Reaction score
ummm, if you go back and look at our close games, terry has made numerous big catches to keep a drive going, he is a very good reciever, and will continue to play his role through out the season and the playoffs.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LayingTheWood31;1240646 said:
ummm, if you go back and look at our close games, terry has made numerous big catches to keep a drive going, he is a very good reciever, and will continue to play his role through out the season and the playoffs.

Very insightful. A moment of clarity. Welcome to the board.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
now look up "satire" www.dictionary.com

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You bums let the new guy get at least 3 post before you start busting his chops .....

unless he has any of the words in his username

Commander
Eagle
Giants
BB

or "The" in front of his name ....

also if he refers to himself in third person its ok to attack ....

:D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Terry never had complete possession of the ball, it hit his knees and a defender hit him shortly thereafter, both occurences jarred the ball loose

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score

Wecome to the Zone.

It already says a lot about the size of yours that you'd even venture making your first post on this board today - landmines everywhere, irony aplenty, total madness.

Most newbies would have peeked in today, shuddered, and run off screaming.

Looks like you've got the right stuff for a Zoner. ;)

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1240678 said:
Wecome to the Zone.

It already says a lot about the size of yours that you'd even venture making your first post on this board today - landmines everywhere, irony aplenty, total madness.

Most newbies would have peeked in today, shuddered, and run off screaming.

Looks like you've got the right stuff for a Zoner. ;)

hey you used some college words in that post

this aint the thread for that, this is the thread for our blind hatred for old baby puncher