Video: Terry Bradshaw Slams Jerry Jones, Says Dallas Will Stay Stuck in Cycle

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It's up to Jerry to change the equation and get a strong and aggressive coach. If not he will die without seeing the Cowboys win the SB again.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's up to Jerry to change the equation and get a strong and aggressive coach. If not he will die without seeing the Cowboys win the SB again.
Unfortunately Jerry hasn’t illustrated that’s a priority anymore. Not since he let Jimmy walk.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it. We are making Garrett out to be the scapegoat when it’s much bigger than him. But fans will do what they’ve been doing for 20 years. Complain until someone gets fired....and then will continue the same cycle they have been doing for 23 years.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it. We are making Garrett out to be the scapegoat when it’s much bigger than him. But fans will do what they’ve been doing for 20 years. Complain until someone gets fired....and then will continue the same cycle they have been doing for 23 years.
I think the situation here in Dallas is one where as a fan you are helpless in watching an owner who loves the team but loves meddling more.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Well we all know Jerry is the main problem but unfortunately for us he aint selling the team or going nowhere - so the only hope is getting a coach.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
At this point he doesn’t care. He’s won Super Bowls and has a hall of fame jacket and has the richest team in football. Like what else is left for him to accomplish?
What’s left is what he’s been pursuing since Jimmy left. To gain credit for building and winning a championship without a great HC who could receive more credit.

The Super Bowls with Jimmy , the record revenue and HOF status provide him the means to continue his quest without direct accountability. All he has to do is publicly plead to the fans to continue their hopes.