Video: Terry Bradshaw Slams Jerry Jones, Says Dallas Will Stay Stuck in Cycle

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it. We are making Garrett out to be the scapegoat when it’s much bigger than him. But fans will do what they’ve been doing for 20 years. Complain until someone gets fired....and then will continue the same cycle they have been doing for 23 years.
Garrett is still a problem. JJ being the narcissistic ******* he is doesn't absolve Garrett of his multitude of blunders.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been saying it. We are making Garrett out to be the scapegoat when it’s much bigger than him. But fans will do what they’ve been doing for 20 years. Complain until someone gets fired....and then will continue the same cycle they have been doing for 23 years.
Just because one complains about Garrett doesn’t negate the fact that Jerry is a problem as well.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It's not the first time that terry has called the cowboys out. he said it was a country club atmosphere and that Jason was nothing more than a jerry yes man.

Last edited:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
What’s left is what he’s been pursuing since Jimmy left. To gain credit for building and winning a championship without a great HC who could receive more credit.

The Super Bowls with Jimmy , the record revenue and HOF status provide him the means to continue his quest without direct accountability. All he has to do is publicly plead to the fans to continue their hopes.
This x 1000. So well put...with very few words. I have made this point many times.....but used about 1000 words to make it. Every time I sit down to write this...I get so frustrated that I cannot stop. So much has gone on....I find myself trying to include it every time I am making this point...but what you just said sums it up. With all that has transpired since Jimmy's influence has left the building...THIS in a nutshell is the issue. It has been the issue. It is the issue. I cannot see it ever changing. I had hopes for junior...but with his radio show and interviews...I can see him becoming his old man in short order.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3huqez.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of those I can say whatever I want about my brother but watch what you say about my brother deals.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah but Jerry made that Tony Casillas trade dont forget.

The guy is somehow in the HOF and everyone knows who he is. Isnt that enough sir?

Step back, be a great owner and let us have a chance. Please?? Please!!

rags747

Reaction score
Bradshaw needs to lose about 75 Serious pounds before he can be taken seriously. Push yourself away from the table dude! Screw him...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It is nice that he says this now, but where were these kind of comments for the past ten years?

Garrett is no different from Phillips, Campo, Gailey, etc.

Exactly..

This was obviously not a good hire before he was named head coach.

I can’t believe we’re still stuck with this guy a decade later.

A wasted era of talent.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Bradshaw needs to lose about 75 Serious pounds before he can be taken seriously. Push yourself away from the table dude! Screw him...
Lmao, for what? He 71 years old...im damn sure not gonna worry about my health at that age. Eat what you want at that point

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys roster is not the problem. Bradshaw is talking about the Jerry from the Roy Willams (WR) trade era and prior. I don't think Jerry is very instrumental in picking talent these days beyond a courtesy call for affirmation.

Garrett has wasted the talent of a lot of good Cowboys teams.