Video: Terry Bradshaw Slams Jerry Jones, Says Dallas Will Stay Stuck in Cycle

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Coaching may not be the best but it is less of a problem than the decision making process that happens at the top.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th
I wouldn't buy a used car from Terry Bradshaw.

visionary

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it. We are making Garrett out to be the scapegoat when it’s much bigger than him. But fans will do what they’ve been doing for 20 years. Complain until someone gets fired....and then will continue the same cycle they have been doing for 23 years.

LOL

i think you don’t know what the word “scapegoat” means

when someone actually responsible for something gets blamed for it, he’s not a scapegoat

Dracula

Reaction score
At this point he doesn’t care. He’s won Super Bowls and has a hall of fame jacket and has the richest team in football. Like what else is left for him to accomplish?
The right to say that he won a SB his way, without the Jimmy Johnson cloud, over his head.

Proof

Reaction score
I’ve been saying it. We are making Garrett out to be the scapegoat when it’s much bigger than him. But fans will do what they’ve been doing for 20 years. Complain until someone gets fired....and then will continue the same cycle they have been doing for 23 years.

There’s room for both. Garrett sucks.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Jerry will go to his grave trying to prove he can will a SB without J. Johnson...the one with Barry doesn't could..those were Jimmy's players..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It is nice that he says this now, but where were these kind of comments for the past ten years?

Garrett is no different from Phillips, Campo, Gailey, etc.
Actually, fans and commentators have been saying this since Parcells left. Maybe even before. That has been the narrative for Jones and the Cowboys since Jones fired Jimmy Johnson and said he could get 500 (499?) coaches who could lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well we all know Jerry is the main problem but unfortunately for us he aint selling the team or going nowhere - so the only hope is getting a coach.
It’s just the same cycle and culture though. It’s going to continue unless Jerry is gone or changes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL

i think you don’t know what the word “scapegoat” means

when someone actually responsible for something gets blamed for it, he’s not a scapegoat
And I don’t think you have reading comprehension when I straight up said Jerry is to blame. Who the hell hired Jason genius? But I already know what’s going to happen. We let him go and get someone else and 8-8 here we come....unless it’s Bellicheat.

lkelly

Reaction score
It’s as if they spotted Terry the “c” and “a” with that analysis.

visionary

Reaction score
And I don’t think you have reading comprehension when I straight up said Jerry is to blame. Who the hell hired Jason genius? But I already know what’s going to happen. We let him go and get someone else and 8-8 here we come....unless it’s Bellicheat.

with that logic, Jerry’s mother is to blame as she gave birth to him, genius

Garrett is the HC of the team
He is responsible for their performance

Genius

rags747

Reaction score
Lmao, for what? He 71 years old...im damn sure not gonna worry about my health at that age. Eat what you want at that point
So giving up at life, seeing a fat mans reflection in the mirror in your birthday suit is a good way to go through life? Something deeper going on there obviously. Yeah sure ok...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As long as we're talking about Bradshaw, a tip of the cap to whoever put this together. :muttley:

ArtClink

Reaction score
Bradshaw is 100% right. But the Jones cartel will slap a new coat of paint on the titanic in the offseason and sell hype and hope to any idiot dumb enough to think we can ever be a serious contender.

The Jones way is "Castles made of sand" that they try to build on every year. And in season 24 of playoff irrelevance, the tide has come in again and swept away the Jones flimsy sand foundation.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Garrett is the HC of the team
He is responsible for their performance

Genius

Wade was responsible for their performance.
Parcells was responsible for their performance.
Campo was responsible for their performance.
Gailey was responsible for their performance.

But the guy who hired all of them...not responsible. Genius, indeed.