Terry Glenn...i really hate u!

Frozen700

Reaction score
why am i so emotionally attached to this team?....i fell like jumping off a bridge.

i blame this on Terry Glenn...he drops a pass that kills a drive......then he goes n fumbls like a dumbarse....y?

i also blame Gramatica...yea thats right....he could have pushed the guy a little harder or atleast went after his legs or held him...if he hold the guy we get a first down maybe TD..n then a penalty call..n aonther try at the fieldgoal..or maybe the refs wouldnt see it

but i really blame TG..i really hate to say it man...thanks Parcells for ruinin my year n wasting my time...great job at attacking thier weaknesses...i must say...zimmer atleast should up for 3 quarters n a half..man 2 man is what we should run..not gay zone

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700;1295271 said:
why am i so emotionally attached to this team?....i fell like jumping off a bridge.

i blame this on Terry Glenn...he drops a pass that kills a drive......then he goes n fumbls like a dumbarse....y?

i also blame Gramatica...yea thats right....he could have pushed the guy a little harder or atleast went after his legs or held him...if he hold the guy we get a first down maybe TD..n then a penalty call..n aonther try at the fieldgoal..or maybe the refs wouldnt see it

but i really blame TG..i really hate to say it man...thanks Parcells for ruinin my year n wasting my team...great job at attacking thier weaknesses...i must say...zimmer atleast should up for 3 quarters n a half..man 2 man is what we should run..not gay zone

Blaming Gramatica?

You have to be joking.

The guy is just about an inch taller and a pound heavier than the majority of the lollipop guild in the wizard of oz movie...but he is to go in and block or hold a D-Line man?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Glenn's fumble shouldnt have happened...

It was an INCOMPLETE pass.

Her never had control and he used the turf to gain control, thus, an incomplete pass.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295271 said:

It wasn't a fumble by Newman, sure the play was called that way, but don't blame TG when the refs clearly made a bad call.

Frozen700

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1295289 said:
Blaming Gramatica?

You have to be joking.

The guy is just about an inch taller and a pound heavier than the majority of the lollipop guild in the wizard of oz movie...but he is to go in and block or hold a D-Line man?

lmao true..but that was no Dline man that got romo by the legs..it looked like a corner

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295316 said:
lmao true..but that was no Dline man that got romo by the legs..it looked like a corner

Babineaux made the tackle.

SS converted CB for the game.

CowboyShuy

Reaction score
dont forget that after the Glenn fumble we were up by 5, so you cant really blame Glenn on the loss. WE lost as a TEAM!

alancdc

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1295289 said:
Blaming Gramatica?

You have to be joking.

Man, it waasn't Gram's fault, but he did almost make a heck of a play with that "push"! Man, that was close!

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
i hate the this feeling...when i saw that we were goin to lose i punched the wall over and over until i couldnt feel nething, i threw my jersey in the back of the car where it will stay until we win a playoff game. i have nvr been so frustrated and angry in my life. O cant believe romo couldnt handle a freakin snap after all he has accomplished. Why why why us why this team the media and everyone wanted us to lose because of the owens crap, the parcells returning or not crap, the romo hype everything. Why can we jus get a damn bone thrown to us. This is the most frustrating team to be a fan of...for those of us that feel apart of this team and are attached to this team i feel horrible for...each time we lose it just ruins the the week and nething good that has happened.

Frozen700

Reaction score
DeathToTheSkinS;1295372 said:
i hate the this feeling...when i saw that we were goin to lose i punched the wall over and over until i couldnt feel nething, i threw my jersey in the back of the car where it will stay until we win a playoff game. i have nvr been so frustrated and angry in my life. O cant believe romo couldnt handle a freakin snap after all he has accomplished. Why why why us why this team the media and everyone wanted us to lose because of the owens crap, the parcells returning or not crap, the romo hype everything. Why can we jus get a damn bone thrown to us. This is the most frustrating team to be a fan of...for those of us that feel apart of this team and are attached to this team i feel horrible for...each time we lose it just ruins the the week and nething good that has happened.

I KNO!......im tired of this ****....im so sick of the play calls...im so sick of how sloppy we play...comon...this crap kills my whole freaking weeks everytime we loose...i dont even feel like talking to no one..not even my girl..it just hurts so much...cuz i do so much boosting n trash talking...and make sure i take a day off from work everytime we play jus to watch..but for what? y?..holly......i just feel like screaming...i was over a friends house..n i was about to break some of his crap....i was so fustrated watching that snap...watching the fumble..i almost felt my heart going thru my damn throat...its hurts so gotdamn much..i dont think ill get over this 4 a while..unless i get a million dollars or sumthin..im just lost of words..i dont kno how imma sleep or eat tonight n tommorow..DAMN THIS TEAM!, STOP WASTING MY TIME!

i feel like cursing soooooo damn bad!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I actually give Gramatica a lot of credit. You don't expect your kicker to do ANYTHING in a situation like that, but he had the wherewithal to stop his forward momentum and try to block Babineaux... he actually even bought Romo another step with his move.

Sure, I wish he would have laid a de-cleater on Babineaux, but given the position he was in, that wasn't going to happen. He did more than could have been expected of him.

If anything, the best shot at stopping Babineaux would have been if he tripped over his own player there.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295470 said:
I KNO!......im tired of this ****....im so sick of the play calls...im so sick of how sloppy we play...comon...this crap kills my whole freaking weeks everytime we loose...i dont even feel like talking to no one..not even my girl..it just hurts so much...cuz i do so much boosting n trash talking...and make sure i take a day off from work everytime we play jus to watch..but for what? y?..holly......i just feel like screaming...i was over a friends house..n i was about to break some of his crap....i was so fustrated watching that snap...watching the fumble..i almost felt my heart going thru my damn throat...its hurts so gotdamn much..i dont think ill get over this 4 a while..unless i get a million dollars or sumthin..im just lost of words..i dont kno how imma sleep or eat tonight n tommorow..DAMN THIS TEAM!, STOP WASTING MY TIME!

i feel like cursing soooooo damn bad!

on top of all that try livin in maryland...and its not just the skins fans or the eagle fans around here, its the raven fans...if theres 2 teams i want one and done its the eagles and ravens. thank god i have sunday to attempt to cool off cuz if monday was tommorow omg i dnt even no how i would be able step outside.

Frozen700

Reaction score
DeathToTheSkinS;1295538 said:
on top of all that try livin in maryland...and its not just the skins fans or the eagle fans around here, its the raven fans...if theres 2 teams i want one and done its the eagles and ravens. thank god i have sunday to attempt to cool off cuz if monday was tommorow omg i dnt even no how i would be able step outside.

man i hear u..i live in FL..all my friends go against me..except 4 one..hes a bronco's fan..but roots 4 my team once in a while....but i hope something happeneds 2 moro..to ease the pain im feeling..i dont even feel like sleeping man...i just wish i could go into a deep sleep 4 7 months n wake up to the new season...i dont even kno if i can wait for a new season..much less stand another 1...i dont kno..i get phone calls left n right...even my homegirls..its just embarrasing...cuz i REP this team so much..n they just stab me in the back everytime...i dont kno..maybe i need a vacation....

or i might need to c a a therapist because i dont kno if this healthy......i dont kno if i can go thru another season of just slaps in the face..i argue to the end 4 this team..n this is the thanks i get....gotdamn...

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
No one bashed TG all year and now all of a sudden he in public enemy #1?!

Way to be fair-weather fans.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295618 said:
man i hear u..i live in FL..all my friends go against me..except 4 one..hes a bronco's fan..but roots 4 my team once in a while....but i hope something happeneds 2 moro..to ease the pain im feeling..i dont even feel like sleeping man...i just wish i could go into a deep sleep 4 7 months n wake up to the new season...i dont even kno if i can wait for a new season..much less stand another 1...i dont kno..i get phone calls left n right...even my homegirls..its just embarrasing...cuz i REP this team so much..n they just stab me in the back everytime...i dont kno..maybe i need a vacation....

or i might need to c a a therapist because i dont kno if this healthy......i dont kno if i can go thru another season of just slaps in the face..i argue to the end 4 this team..n this is the thanks i get....gotdamn...
It's gonna be alright bro. Let's hope this was Zimmer's last game as DC.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700;1295316 said:

I doubt Gramatica could tackle rowdy.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
smarta5150;1295308 said:
Glenn's fumble shouldnt have happened...

It was an INCOMPLETE pass.

Her never had control and he used the turf to gain control, thus, an incomplete pass.

I stated the same thing in another post. That pass was incomplete!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Chill out man, if Romo would've taken that dropped snap in. Just wow the world would've erupted with Romosexuals..

Frozen700

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1295642 said:
It's gonna be alright bro. Let's hope this was Zimmer's last game as DC.

yea tru....

i hope it will be alright...if i knew this would happen..i would have worked all thoose sundays i took off...i would have kept my mouth shut ..instead of defending this team.....

man i needa rent a movie cuz i kno i wont sleep good...n take my girl out every week to try n ease the pain....

it sucks cuz i cant talk to her about this..she'll just be like 'its ok you will get them nest week" noooooo cuz we dont play next week dumb ***:mad: