Terry Glenn...i really hate u!

AtomicDog

Reaction score
:hammer:
DeathToTheSkinS;1295372 said:
i hate the this feeling...when i saw that we were goin to lose i punched the wall over and over until i couldnt feel nething, i threw my jersey in the back of the car where it will stay until we win a playoff game. i have nvr been so frustrated and angry in my life. O cant believe romo couldnt handle a freakin snap after all he has accomplished. Why why why us why this team the media and everyone wanted us to lose because of the owens crap, the parcells returning or not crap, the romo hype everything. Why can we jus get a damn bone thrown to us. This is the most frustrating team to be a fan of...for those of us that feel apart of this team and are attached to this team i feel horrible for...each time we lose it just ruins the the week and nething good that has happened.

:hammer:

Wow, this is how i feel.

maninabox

Reaction score
I cant really blame Terry.

It was a bad call first of all and imo bad throw by Romo.

Frozen700

Reaction score
maninabox;1295743 said:
I cant really blame Terry.

It was a bad call first of all and imo bad throw by Romo.

bad throw? nooo not really

Ratmatt

Reaction score
Since we're blaming people,I believe that on our last trip inside the 10,where Romo botched the hold,and our trip where we couldn't pickup a 3rd and 1 at the 10,that Parcells got very conservative,and really played for a field goal instead of a touchdown.There last trip,with a 1st and 10 at the 11,they ran straight into the line on 1st and 2nd down,trying to run down the clock.On 3rd down they threw a pass,short of the endzone and short of the first down marker.I really hate Bill Parcells.

jem88

Reaction score
Really one of the most ******** threads of the year (and there have been many.) Terry Glenn is one of the few Cowboys who can hold his head up high after this disaster of a year. It was an unfortunate play, but it happened because he didn't give up on the catch.

I still can't understand how plays involving the spotting of a ball can be reviewable. We get that first down and it's game over..

Frozen700

Reaction score
jem88;1295983 said:
Really one of the most ******** threads of the year (and there have been many.) Terry Glenn is one of the few Cowboys who can hold his head up high after this disaster of a year. It was an unfortunate play, but it happened because he didn't give up on the catch.

I still can't understand how plays involving the spotting of a ball can be reviewable. We get that first down and it's game over..

i dont really hate TG..im just real pisse off..atleast with TO..hell battle u..n wont fumble....thats y i like quick screens to TO instead of Glenn

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
jem88;1295983 said:
I still can't understand how plays involving the spotting of a ball can be reviewable.
Me neither. If the camera had been on the five-yard line, instead of in the end zone, it would have looked like Witten reached the 1. Unless the camera is looking directly down the 1-yard line, there is no way anyone can say there is conclusive evidence to overturn the call on the field.

And the other angles were also inconclusive. You either had to have a camera directly above Witten, or on the 1-yard line. Otherwise, it's just guess work. And the replay official's guess work is no more valid than what the official on the field says he saw.

And his angle was the best, btw.

jay cee

Reaction score
Danny White;1295537 said:
I actually give Gramatica a lot of credit. You don't expect your kicker to do ANYTHING in a situation like that, but he had the wherewithal to stop his forward momentum and try to block Babineaux... he actually even bought Romo another step with his move.

Sure, I wish he would have laid a de-cleater on Babineaux, but given the position he was in, that wasn't going to happen. He did more than could have been expected of him.

If anything, the best shot at stopping Babineaux would have been if he tripped over his own player there.

I totally agree. My buddy and I were talking about that very thing after the game. We both thought it was a heads up play by Gramatica.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ratmatt;1295967 said:
Since we're blaming people,I believe that on our last trip inside the 10,where Romo botched the hold,and our trip where we couldn't pickup a 3rd and 1 at the 10,that Parcells got very conservative,and really played for a field goal instead of a touchdown.There last trip,with a 1st and 10 at the 11,they ran straight into the line on 1st and 2nd down,trying to run down the clock.On 3rd down they threw a pass,short of the endzone and short of the first down marker.I really hate Bill Parcells.

What about the pass to Witten that was ruled a first down on the field, but reversed by replay? That was a gutsy call and the play should've stood because it was inconclusive. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing a spot overturned in a situation like that. We had a 1st down and goal to go at the 1. We would've scored a TD, probably with MBIII. The pass to Witten would've made it all possible. That call was not conservative.

Frozen700

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1296287 said:
terry glenn cost us that game

yea in a way he did...we had complete control..but now a dumb screen pass..n somebody trying 2 do 2 much..n getting way 2 careless

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1296294 said:
yea in a way he did...we had complete control..but now a dumb screen pass..n somebody trying 2 do 2 much..n getting way 2 careless
that pass should"ve have been to T.O.!!!!!!

felix360

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295470 said:
I KNO!......im tired of this ****....im so sick of the play calls...im so sick of how sloppy we play...comon...this crap kills my whole freaking weeks everytime we loose...i dont even feel like talking to no one..not even my girl..it just hurts so much...cuz i do so much boosting n trash talking...and make sure i take a day off from work everytime we play jus to watch..but for what? y?..holly......i just feel like screaming...i was over a friends house..n i was about to break some of his crap....i was so fustrated watching that snap...watching the fumble..i almost felt my heart going thru my damn throat...its hurts so gotdamn much..i dont think ill get over this 4 a while..unless i get a million dollars or sumthin..im just lost of words..i dont kno how imma sleep or eat tonight n tommorow..DAMN THIS TEAM!, STOP WASTING MY TIME!

i feel like cursing soooooo damn bad!

i feel ur pain my kids and wife saw my wrath today, after the botched snap i got up put my coat on walked out slammed the door and took a drive i felt like driving to Seattle and kicking eveyone's butt. i feel ur pain let it out, just let it out and let it go. its ok to cry

jem88

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1296294 said:
Didn't you previously diss Glenn, saying that you preferred to T.O. because he'll battle? And now Glenn is trying to do too much? A touch contradictory, no?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1296020 said:
i dont really hate TG..im just real pisse off..atleast with TO..hell battle u..n wont fumble....thats y i like quick screens to TO instead of Glenn

WELL I HATE HIM, (and whoever it was didn't block his man, and whoever the frick designed the play). That play is what set off the chain reaction...it accounted directly for two points for Seattle and indirectly for the next 7, as the D was tired and out momentum was lost.

If it's any consolation (which it ain't) you can be sure no one will have as miserable an offseason as TG (even poor Tony), especially if Bill decides to retire, with exactly ZERO playoff wins on his Dallas resume.

It's ciao bellas from me, folks. Like last season, I promised my husband if he let me post relatively unmolested during the football season, I would not post during the offseason (maybe I can cheat again on draft weekend). I thought the deal was at the end of the football season, but he claims it was the end of the COWBOYS season (which is of course, one and the same for me now).

Anyway, after I cried my eyes out for HOURS last night AND actually had wicked scary nightmares...proof enough it's time for both electro-shock therapy and a vacation from the magnificent obsession...I realized the man knows what he's doing. His wife is nuts and her only hope to make it thru the 07 season. is to honor her word. :)

I suppose when I return TH will have 40,000 posts (and I tried valiantly to reach 15 thou this season:D )

I love and will miss you all, but LTN...OUT. See you in summer camp or in the nuthouse, whichever comes first. :)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295618 said:
man i hear u..i live in FL..all my friends go against me..except 4 one..hes a bronco's fan..but roots 4 my team once in a while....but i hope something happeneds 2 moro..to ease the pain im feeling..i dont even feel like sleeping man...i just wish i could go into a deep sleep 4 7 months n wake up to the new season...i dont even kno if i can wait for a new season..much less stand another 1...i dont kno..i get phone calls left n right...even my homegirls..its just embarrasing...cuz i REP this team so much..n they just stab me in the back everytime...i dont kno..maybe i need a vacation....

or i might need to c a a therapist because i dont kno if this healthy......i dont kno if i can go thru another season of just slaps in the face..i argue to the end 4 this team..n this is the thanks i get....gotdamn...

Time to get a hobby!;)

They'll be back next year and you'll be breaking chairs with joyous eruptions

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1295271 said:
i blame this on Terry Glenn...he drops a pass that kills a drive......then he goes n fumbls like a dumbarse....y?

i also blame Gramatica...yea thats right....

When someone comes on here and blames ONE player for a loss it is like waving a red flag saying, "I don't know football, I just watch like a simple fan!"

Like they did with Owens in the Commander game.

There were many plays and players that contributed to the loss. I see you are fond of Newman, ... he did his share to contribute to the loss. On one drive he gave up a long pass play on one play and then the PI in the EZ on the next. He gave them that whole drive.

Plus he dropped an INT in the EZ.

A football game is a marathon, not a sprint. You can't pick one player or one play and say it lost the game.

We played for 60 minutes and scored 20 points, unfortunately for us they scored 21.