Terry Glenn (knee) hasn't been ruled out of Skins game yet

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Terry Glenn (knee) missed practice Wednesday.

He hasn't been ruled out yet, so this can officially be considered an upgrade on the injury report. Still, Glenn will almost undoubtedly sit out in Week 11 and it's uncertain what type of role he'll have if or when he does return.

Source: Dallas Morning News

jchocolate82

Reaction score
What is even the point of the mediots teasing like this. This is no where near substantial news on Glenn

:bang2:

heavyg

Reaction score
Maybe he had Mr. Miagi come in and do that thing with his hands.....lol

sago1

Reaction score
I just checked out the DMN and they just said he missed practice. So I assume his situation is the same as it has been for last few months. Wade said nothing about Glenn in his PC that I could find.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
sago1;1766630 said:
I just checked out the DMN and they just said he missed practice. So I assume his situation is the same as it has been for last few months. Wade said nothing about Glenn in his PC that I could find.

We have Glenn-Gate in Dallas.......when all the lights go out, Glenn comes out and runs around the field with night vision glasses and catches passes.

Mansta54

Reaction score
He may not play this week but you can bet, JJ has good positive info regarding TG's return. He's not holding a spot on the 53 for nothing...

Woods

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1766636 said:
We have Glenn-Gate in Dallas.......when all the lights go out, Glenn comes out and runs around the field with night vision glasses and catches passes.

Actually, it would be kind of funny that the opposing coaches aren't expecting Glenn, and then one Sunday he's out there lining up opposite TO.

That may end up changing the defensive game plan (assuming Glenn's speed is still there). :)

1Ware1

Reaction score
Has anyone even seen Glenn on the sidelines takeing a game in??????????

juck

Reaction score
How great would it be if the media knew nothing of his return and he just was on the field like that.we get him back for the playoffs,o my my my.who can they double?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Woods;1766656 said:
Actually, it would be kind of funny that the opposing coaches aren't expecting Glenn, and then one Sunday he's out there lining up opposite TO.

That may end up changing the defensive game plan (assuming Glenn's speed is still there). :)

That would be the greatest thing that happened this year. To pull a suprise like that on lets say the Packers, ha, it would be awesome.

But I just don't see Glenn coming back, I hope I'm wrong.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Why the hell do we keep talking about this guy before he's even started running? Too much of a tease

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1766766 said:
Why the hell do we keep talking about this guy before he's even started running? Too much of a tease

I don't believe for one second that he's yet to begin running. If he wasn't able to run right now, he would be lost for the season pretty much and he would be on IR and not taking up a roster spot.

Just because a few guys haven't seen him running at practice doesn't mean he's not running anywhere at anytime.

The question I have is why does the injury report say (ankle)? Is that just a mistake?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
peplaw06;1766771 said:
I don't believe for one second that he's yet to begin running. If he wasn't able to run right now, he would be lost for the season pretty much and he would be on IR and not taking up a roster spot.

Just because a few guys haven't seen him running at practice doesn't mean he's not running anywhere at anytime.

This is what I've been reading from various outlets as recent as last week before the giants game. I thought he'd be back sooner. I love TG I just don't want to really think about him until he can start practicing etc. If he's getting close, I'm all for it.. just hate getting my hopes up.