Terry Glenn (knee) hasn't been ruled out of Skins game yet

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
peplaw06;1766771 said:
I don't believe for one second that he's yet to begin running. If he wasn't able to run right now, he would be lost for the season pretty much and he would be on IR and not taking up a roster spot.

Just because a few guys haven't seen him running at practice doesn't mean he's not running anywhere at anytime.

The question I have is why does the injury report say (ankle)? Is that just a mistake?

Good point. I didn't catch that about the ankle. Must be a mistake.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I know why there was a mistake. Look at Henry on the report. It says "knee" for Henry and "ankle" for Glenn. They reversed the two injuries...

DallasCowboysRule!;1766902 said:
Good point. I didn't catch that about the ankle. Must be a mistake.

kbman

Reaction score
Woods;1766656 said:
Actually, it would be kind of funny that the opposing coaches aren't expecting Glenn, and then one Sunday he's out there lining up opposite TO.

That may end up changing the defensive game plan (assuming Glenn's speed is still there). :)

That would be great, for the Green Bay game.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
TG seems weeks away at best. i'd consider it a bonus if he plays at all this season.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1766753 said:
We do not need Glenn right now, Cowboys going to need him close to the playoffs....

I really believe that this is how the team is playing the Glenn situation especially considering the recovery time was only supposede to be approx 6 weeks. There is no need to play him now als long as we keep winning. Let him get all of the rest and recuperation he can get. bring him back the last couple of games and let him get re-adjusted to the speed of the game. JG will have him run basic fly patterns those last two games.

I have a feeling that for the playoffs/SB, JG has some special plays/formations for the Glenn/TO combo that oposing teams will not be prepared for. This will catch DC off gaurd and have them reeling in their heels.

Think, Glenn will be fresh for the SB run