Texans Hail Mary play was wayyyy to close

I said the same thing after it happened .. people have no idea how close it was.

They're not even considering the receiver who almost grabbed it when it fell near the ground.
I saw that lol he almost got it.
After the play I thought man they were just lucky no texan caught that.

If they are in another hail mary situation like that I have no confidence they can stop it.
Just have to hope they are lucky again.
 
I saw that lol he almost got it.
After the play I thought man they were just lucky no texan caught that.

If they are in another hail mary situation like that I have no confidence they can stop it.
Just have to hope they are lucky again.
The Cowboys also rushed zero on the play, until very, very late when you see EZE flash onto the screen several yards away from Stroud. Just a weird strategy.
 
All Hooker needs to do is bat it down. Why go for the pick
Because these are dumb football players that have inexperienced coaches. Every DB coach and DC is telling the players bat it down, I.e Texans game..

Telling the players, let the clock.run out before tackling the WR, i.e Ravens game.

Don't know why we didn't have a WR like Pickens or Flournoy out there to be in the end zone for the jump ball.

We miss a lot of details while in defense and that's why we stink there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,538
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top