jblaze2004
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 25,928
- Reaction score
- 16,398
Coaches should be screaming "KNOCK IT DOWN! DO NOT TRY TO CATCH IT!" constantly going into a final play.All Hooker needs to do is bat it down. Why go for the pick
StatsAll Hooker needs to do is bat it down. Why go for the pick
After the Baltimore loss, this fan base would be broken if we lost on thatCoaches should be screaming "KNOCK IT DOWN! DO NOT TRY TO CATCH IT!" constantly going into a final play.
Came to say the exact same thing…..they all “look” close like this lol.Same as every other Hail Mary lol
I mean I get dropping everyone back in coverage what I don’t get is day delayed rushers….that does nothing.I didn't like the strategy of sending nobody at all after the QB. Send 2 or 3 and try to get a little pressure. Stroud had no pressure or impediments in his way of throwing that ball.
Well if it goes straight between your hands you don't have a lot of hope for just trying to knock it down either!!!!All Hooker needs to do is bat it down. Why go for the pick
