Signed by Cowboys Texans trade DT Eli Ankou to Dallas Cowboys for seventh rd pick

zekecowboy

Reaction score
This guy is an absolute monster..I've seen videos of him playing backyard ball vs his two sons...legit looks like a man amongst boys

This is the kind of move that I expected from the Dallas Cowboys. What a terrific monster move!!

zekecowboy

Reaction score
You over value 7th rounders. 7th round picks aren't draft capital at all. All they really are is a tool. A way of keeping your favorite UDFA so they can't sign with another team in case you aren't the highest bidder.

We picked up Ben Dinucci with our 2020 7th round pick. 7th rounders are worth something, not to be wasted.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Looks like we replaced an expensive blob in the middle with not so expensive blob.

star-ving

Reaction score
FragrantKeenCrane-size_restricted.gif

NumOneQB

Reaction score
A for effort, I guess. Not sure why you’d give up a 7th round pick for this guy. Has to be similar players available off the waiver wire...

jrumann59

Reaction score
If he can stay stationary and literally not get blown off the blown off the ball its a win right now. Whatever technique Tomsula is teaching these DT it has to stop all it has done is made them passive and puts them on roller skates. Alll I am looking for now is a stalemate, no pass rush, no tackles for a loss just a friggin pile in the hole.