Texas Longhorn football great Cedric Benson reported dead in motorcycle crash

Ghost12

Reaction score
No it wasn’t. You just chose to see it that way and that’s on you Troll.
Sorry not sorry, a$$hole, but this is on you, not me. I'm the 3rd person in this thread who made an observation about how sleazy your post is.

Like PACF said above, trolling a sympathy thread is about as low as you can go. Maybe - hopefully - someday you'll grow up and learn why that's the case.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sorry not sorry, a$$hole, but this is on you, not me. I'm the 3rd person in this thread who made an observation about how sleazy your post is.

Like PACF said above, trolling a sympathy thread is about as low as you can go. Maybe - hopefully - someday you'll grow up and learn why that's the case.
And you’re the one that called me an a$$hole. I did nothing like that. Grow up punk.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Probably been on a motorcycle about half a dozen times in my life with 2 of them ending in wrecks. Scared me pretty good so decided no more, and truth be told once you are ejected off that bike at a high rate of speed having/or not having a helmet on isn't going to matter.
RIP and prayers to all the family.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Probably been on a motorcycle about half a dozen times in my life with 2 of them ending in wrecks. Scared me pretty good so decided no more, and truth be told once you are ejected off that bike at a high rate of speed having/or not having a helmet on isn't going to matter.
RIP and prayers to all the family.
That's why I stopped riding bikes. I don't like having my life in the hands of that 17 year old girl texting her friend. Or the convicted drunk driver who shouldn't be on the road in the first place like happened to those good folks in NH last month.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Sad to hear. Hard not to suspect foul play when he pleaded guilty to DUi a couple days prior, I hope that wasn't it, I'm sure closest family is already having a hard enough time dealing with it as is.

Too many stupid drivers and people in general for me to ever consider riding a motorcycle.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
https://www.hookem.com/story/texas-...cedric-benson-reported-dead-motorcycle-crash/

Texas Longhorn football great Cedric Benson reported dead in motorcycle crash

University of Texas football great and former NFL player Cedric Benson died Saturday night in a motorcycle crash in West Austin, family members and friends said early Sunday.

Austin emergency officials told the American-Statesman that they are investigating the crash in the 5600 block Mount Bonnell Road after 10 p.m. Saturday and had information that Benson and a passenger were killed. Two other adults who were injured in the crash suffered non-fatal injuries. Official confirmation by the Travis County medical examiner could come later in the day Sunday.
i have been driving motorcycles for 31 years. About 9 years ago I had my first accident. A 71 year old man pulled out in front of me..... i didnt have a chance. Luckily, I was traveling below 40mph. Im now 49 and drive less than I ever have. I still love my bike, but I am far more catious now than I have ever been. RIP.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Don’t know if he was wearing a helmet or not but if he wasn’t it’s about as ignorant as smoking cigarettes.
there is actually little EVIDENCE that helmets have actually lowered fatalities with motorcycles...... but, it does make people feel good.

InTheZone

Reaction score
there is actually little EVIDENCE that helmets have actually lowered fatalities with motorcycles...... but, it does make people feel good.
I think its more so to save time on cleanup and to keep a presentable body (face) for the funeral. No way in heck does a helmet save you, your neck, or limbs when you're barreling around at 50+ mph after being ejected.

I'm sure it does save lives, but for lower rates of speed.

Side topic: Airbags arent the same, but they're for people who dont wear seatbelts and dont sit at a proper distance from the wheel or dash. No way does an airbag save me in a serious accident, a concussion is guaranteed though no matter what.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
next time just shut up until you hear the facts and dont try to throw dirt on a dead's man name. Coward

Here are some facts:

*In 2008 Cedric Benson was arrested twice on DUI charges. In the first case, on a boat, he allegedly resisted arrest and was pepper sprayed.

*Months later there was another DUI arrest in downtown Austin.

*In 2010 he was arrested and charged with assault then again that next year, same charge involving a family member victim.

*In 2017 again DUI arrest which was adjudicated days before his death.

Then there were high school issues with marijuana.

A person with that many DUI arrests is a potential killer, a punk.

Sorry about his untimely demise, chap, but he was a walking menace to society.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Here are some facts:

*In 2008 Cedric Benson was arrested twice on DUI charges. In the first case, on a boat, he allegedly resisted arrest and was pepper sprayed.

*Months later there was another DUI arrest in downtown Austin.

*In 2010 he was arrested and charged with assault then again that next year, same charge involving a family member victim.

*In 2017 again DUI arrest which was adjudicated days before his death.

Then there were high school issues with marijuana.

A person with that many DUI arrests is a potential killer, a punk.

Sorry about his untimely demise, chap, but he was a walking menace to society.
Youre a scumbag.