Texas Rangers 2014 Season

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
They do have promising youth, but in areas of weakness, no one is ready.

And, of course they're unproven.

I hope we're not looking at the long-term problems..............could have the "Curse of the Express".

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I'm sorry but Andrus and Choo suck. Completely overpaid for both. It leaves us with Rios and Beltre as our best offensive players right now and I don't care if Rios gets traded. Our whole team is what Round Rock should have been.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Andrus and Choo suck. Completely overpaid for both. It leaves us with Rios and Beltre as our best offensive players right now and I don't care if Rios gets traded. Our whole team is what Round Rock should have been.

Hard to argue those points, considering their lack of production. The losing mentality has admittedly affected Yu, as well.
Just need to play money all in the second half, and find out how much game the youth has.
We do know now what's wrong with the pitching - inhaled too many farts-in-a-bottle.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

Even having Nellie wouldnt have made much difference.

Besides, he looks better in black and orange

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptkzzju2yjk1otq2m2rlzde2m2e0nju2ymm5yta3mge4.jpeg