Texas Stadium was a Madhouse!!! It's about time.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's hear it for the 12th man at the hole in the roof. That crowd was freakin' manic! I am so proud of them. We need that every week of the last season at Texas Stadium. Maybe it will carry over into the Taj MaJerry.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2261679 said:
Let's hear it for the 12th man at the hole in the roof. That crowd was freakin' manic! I am so proud of them. We need that every week of the last season at Texas Stadium. Maybe it will carry over into the Taj MaJerry.

:lmao2:

That's a new one. I like it.

BBQ101

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2261679 said:

My wife and I both commented on this tonight. Crowd was in this game. You could hear the crowd through the tele tonight. Primetime crowd tonight.

BBQ

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
yea at our house we talked about that. i was really impressed with our crowd today good job folks!

BBQ101

Reaction score
It is going to be interesting to hear some reports from people that went. I wonder what their comments will be.

This season is setting up for something...

And we get another test next week. What a great time to be a Cowboys fan!

BBQ

Smith22

Reaction score
Yeah, I mentioned it in another thread. The crowd was off the hook tonight. I can't remember the last time I heard the crowd that loud. It sounded like a playoff game the entire time.

TDHND

Reaction score
i too found it awesome that they were that loud.was awesome to see and hear on the tv.

StylisticS

Reaction score
got to agree. that was a great atmosphere tonight. Very loud and very intimidating. We need to show that for the remainder of the season.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I had never heard TX Stadium so loud before, there was electricity in the air the entire game. My cousin had to wear ear plugs most of the game.:starspin

tecolote

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

calico

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2262031 said:
I had never heard TX Stadium so loud before, there was electricity in the air the entire game. My cousin had to wear ear plugs most of the game.:starspin

reminded me of the crowd for the MNF opener against the defending champ skins in '92...we all know what happened that night and season!

J-DOG

Reaction score
calico;2262391 said:
reminded me of the crowd for the MNF opener against the defending champ skins in '92...we all know what happened that night and season!
I was at that game...the temp at that game was 95 degrees at kickoff.
Haley's first game...Isaac Holt punt block for a safety...Kmart took a punt back to the house.
Also remember Alvin Harper made a one-handed(left handed catch) by the sidelines in that game.
Remarkable game...set the tone for our superbowl run that season.

ETex

Reaction score
I was @ the game last night. It was LOUD!!!!!!!! Loudest it's ever been in the 3yrs I've been going to the games including last years playoff loss. My throat hurts this morning but that's alright, I am so PROUD of my fellow Cowboys fans. The place was ROCKIN'!!!

:toast2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's how Cowboys fans should be during their games.

It was really a great crowd last night and I think many commented on it during the game.