Texas Stadium was a Madhouse!!! It's about time.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2261679 said:
Let's hear it for the 12th man at the hole in the roof. That crowd was freakin' manic! I am so proud of them. We need that every week of the last season at Texas Stadium. Maybe it will carry over into the Taj MaJerry.

I would hope so, if a game like that can't get a crowd pumped then it is time to call the coroner. :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2263318 said:
That's how Cowboys fans should be during their games.

It was really a great crowd last night and I think many commented on it during the game.

I hope Jerry made an effort to make the new Texas Stadium louder. Some stadiums are just inherently louder due to how they are constructed.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The crowd was great last night.

That bomb Romo threw to T.O. set it off

BigDave95

Reaction score
The crowd was great. We stood the entire time. Everyone was loud on defense...especially at the right times. The place went absolutely crazy on the Felix and TO plays. It was a good time.

I was surprised at how few Philly fans were there. They usually travel better than that.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Been awhile, eh?...Crowd was clearly amped...Liked the chanting in the 3rd quarter too...That kind of high octane offensive game tends to get and keep people on their feet...Still, they clearly were the 12th man last night...Liked hearing it

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FCBarca;2263624 said:
Been awhile, eh?...Crowd was clearly amped...Liked the chanting in the 3rd quarter too...That kind of high octane offensive game tends to get and keep people on their feet...Still, they clearly were the 12th man last night...Liked hearing it

You could hear it and you could see it their expressions when the cameras panned the audience. Everybody was stoked! I'm sure the Cowboys noticed it too. They are already road warriors, but having a true home field advantage could make this a truly special season.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I just hope no one was standing up during the game.... blocking the view for others.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
What...no Theebs in here to tell us about how he is not going to talk about the crowd at Texas Stadium anymore, j/k Theebs :D .

The crowd was definately rocking as Jaws and the other announcers made numerous references about it.

At one point, Jaws even said everyone was still standing and I think that was the 2nd Quarter.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
People were standing?

Uh-oh.

That's seriously going to piss some people off here. Better delete that post/hide that post. That's ultimate disrespect right there. Almost as bad as Romo wearing his hat backwards.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2263668 said:
What...no Theebs in here to tell us about how he is not going to talk about the crowd at Texas Stadium anymore, j/k Theebs :D .

The crowd was definately rocking as Jaws and the other announcers made numerous references about it.

At one point, Jaws even said everyone was still standing and I think that was the 2nd Quarter.

Hardy Har!

Warick

Reaction score
I wonder if the hurricane kept a lot of egirl fans away? I really hope that it was the Cowboys fans not selling their tickets.

That place rocked last night, and looked like a great time. I can imagine how electric it was there when TO caught that bomb, and Felix returning the kick.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Warick;2263717 said:
I wonder if the hurricane kept a lot of egirl fans away? I really hope that it was the Cowboys fans not selling their tickets.

That place rocked last night, and looked like a great time. I can imagine how electric it was there when TO caught that bomb, and Felix returning the kick.

I went berserk on both of those plays. The way they both developed, you could see what was coming before it happened. Those two and Marion's last score were the most exciting for me. Marion's first TD was sweet and I was so happy for TO on both of his. He's takes the Eagles games too personally, but at least we're starting to beat them now.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2261734 said:
My throat is killing me today but it was worth it. Crowd and game was absolutely intense. Best game i've ever been to! :)

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I noticed PacMan before the Eagles first snap jumping up and down waving his arms getting the crowd to get loud.

Then later Spears and Ware were doing it.

We need this the rest of the year. Maybe Texas Stadium can have a real home field advantage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita;2261679 said:
Let's hear it for the 12th man at the hole in the roof. That crowd was freakin' manic! I am so proud of them. We need that every week of the last season at Texas Stadium. Maybe it will carry over into the Taj MaJerry.

I was there....screaming my loudest...can hardly talk today....
The 4th quarter we really picked it up.