texas tech/ oklahoma 7:00 central

Route 66

Reaction score
CantonBound08;2435469 said:
You are sooo cool. Congrats on the win dude.

This win has nothing to do with me. I only responded to your posts concerning OU. Thanks for the congrats though. It will be short lived as its on to OSU.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dbair1967;2435477 said:
I've been watching college football a long time, that was easily one of the worst performances I can ever remember by a #2 ranked team this late in the season.

I could understand them losing at OU, but getting destroyed and nearly having 70+ hung on you?

Texas Tech had no business being ranked number 2...likewise, Utah has no business being ranked where they are. I hope Alabama slams Florida in two weeks as well.

Gimmick offense blow.

Why not? Tech did what they had to do to be ranked there. I don't believe that for a second that they should not have been there.

The BEAT TEXAS and OSU and were undefeated. The have probably the best WR/QB combo in the nation and the numbers show it.

I don't agree DB.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Rowdy;2435480 said:
Thanks. In reference to your post I am happy that we won and I realize that it is a Cowboys forums so there are Texas fans. I would like to have some people reciprocate a congrats on tonight's win but that is too much to ask for from most people. Again, I am happy for tonight's win and get tired of the immature comments from those who can't handle a thorough thrashing.

Still, I am glad the Sooners won and hope they continue to beat the Cowboys and on to the Championship. May the best team win and that includes Texas as well.

If you see above, I think I did reciprocate. But in case you cant find it, enjoy your teams win.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Congrats to the Sooners. Without a doubt, they played their best game of the season and as painful as it is to admit (being a Longhorns fan), I will not be surprised to see them jump ahead UT in the polls tomorrow.

The one good thing that I hope will come from this debacle of the current system is the acceleration of the playoff format in college football. Now with 3 one-loss teams in the Big XII's South Division, there's not only credible cause for a playoff system - there's more than enough justification to finally demand it.

Route 66

Reaction score
Dallas;2435487 said:
Why not? Tech did what they had to do to be ranked there. I don't believe that for a second that they should not have been there.

The BEAT TEXAS and OSU and were undefeated. The have probably the best WR/QB combo in the nation and the numbers show it.

I don't agree DB.

Well its no big deal now as they just got their collective as*es handed to them.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rack;2435489 said:
OU runs a very similiar offense to what TT runs.

I didnt see any similarity at all.

Now before Adrian Peterson was there, yeah, probably alot of similarities.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dallas;2435487 said:

I don't agree DB.

Other than tonight by OU, nobody in the Big 12 has played a lick of defense. It's been almost like the new WAC or or something.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Dallas;2435475 said:
Dude please crawl back under your rock. You said it in the OU/TX thread when they played. I know you are talking about me.

Get some and dont tippie toe around the tulips. I was NEVER talking Oklahoma up in that game and I rarely if ever post during the game. Im home tonight and not watching w/ friends and family. Thats why im here on the boards.

I feel your hatred for me and for Oklahoma. I could give a rats butt about it however.

Texas didnt put the smack down on Oklahoma. They beat Oklahoma by 10 pts.

Oklahoma just left a dead Texas Tech carcass on the field a minute ago. The same Tech team that Texas COULDNT beat.

65-21

Eat on that a few days. I know its ugly...but look at it.

Boomer

ahc-10016.gif

Dude,

You represent your team well - what more needs to be said?

And I invite you to re-watch the 2nd half of the UT/OU game again. The score probably doesn't reflect it but your team was simply man-handled.

Now eat on that for a few days as well. I know its ugly...but look at it.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dbair1967;2435506 said:
Other than tonight by OU, nobody in the Big 12 has played a lick of defense. It's been almost like the new WAC or or something.

I agree. Most games you don't know which defense will show up.

Oklahoma appears to have fixed some things on its defense. Ive not seen them play this solid all year long.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Draegerman;2435509 said:
Dude,

You represent your team well - what more needs to be said?

And I invite you to re-watch the 2nd half of the UT/OU game again. The score probably doesn't reflect it but your team was simply man-handled.

Now eat on that for a few days as well. I know its ugly...but look at it.

Ooook. You aren't making a lick of sense, but keep beating your hated little drum.

You also need some material of your own there huh? :)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Mike_45;2435520 said:
Lou Holtz is Donald Duck.

That is sad. Lou sounds terrible w/ that lisp. When he gets fired up it makes me want to wash my tv screen off. :(

Mike_45

Reaction score
Dallas;2435522 said:
That is sad. Lou sounds terrible w/ that lisp. When he gets fired up it makes me want to wash my tv screen off. :(

Hahahaha, I know right. I keep thinking that in High Def I can see bits and pieces of food flying at me. He didnt always have that lisp did he?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Dallas;2435515 said:
Ooook. You aren't making a lick of sense, but keep beating your hated little drum.

You also need some material of your own there huh? :)

Why, because I turned your own words back on you since it was applicable?

Dude, I swear you're a child. You know damn well that you'd be hiding under your bed right now if the score had been different tonight - that's your modus operandi.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Draegerman;2435526 said:
Why, because I turned your own words back on you since it was applicable?

Dude, I swear you're a child. You know damn well that you'd be hiding under your bed right now if the score had been different tonight - that's your modus operandi.

Bro - let me break it down for you. Earlier in the week I threw some images into that thread I didn't even start. I was never on the boards during the game. I was out w/ friends at the bar watching it.

Im really really really really sorry that you felt that way about me not responding during the game.

I feel bad now cuz.

What can I do to make it up to you? How bout a hug?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Mike_45;2435525 said:
Hahahaha, I know right. I keep thinking that in High Def I can see bits and pieces of food flying at me. He didnt always have that lisp did he?

I think he has always had it. It was just never this bad.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Dallas;2435531 said:
I think he has always had it. It was just never this bad.

IC, I really had not noticed until last year. But it's all I hear when I watch his show. That and Mark May's idiocy.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Mike_45;2435535 said:
IC, I really had not noticed until last year. But it's all I hear when I watch his show. That and Mark May's idiocy.

Dr. Lou cracks me up. Its like...

http://i251.***BLOCKED***/albums/gg283/benswenorjr/Sylvester.jpg

"Sufferin’ succotash....did you see the size of that mouse?"

:laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
its gonna be interesting to see how much tech drops and if OU can jump us in the bcs standings. i think it will be close but if OU rapes OSU next week OU will jump UT, oh well im just gonna hope for the best. impressive win by OU nonetheless...

HOOK EM'