texas tech/ oklahoma 7:00 central

Mike_45

Reaction score
Rowdy;2435424 said:
LMAO. There's a difference between losing and losing like a loser and those complaiining about OU and stupid antics can choke on it. Those who are decent-OU played a good game and deserve the kudos. I gave it when Texas won and OU deserved the kudos for schooling the Raiders.

Enough said.

But we arent UT fans. And we still dont like OU. But in the sense of keeping this civil, your "team" did dominate this game. They fought hard and scored more points than the good guys. They will be a force to be reckoned with, look out for Ok State though. Mike Gundy is a man! Hes 40!

Route 66

Reaction score
Mike_45;2435428 said:
But in the sense of keeping this civil, your "team" did dominate this game.

I appreciate the intelligent feedback. However I don't see how this wasn't everything BUT dominate. Take a look at the score please.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Rowdy;2435424 said:
LMAO. There's a difference between losing and losing like a loser and those complaiining about OU and stupid antics can choke on it. Those who are decent-OU played a good game and deserve the kudos. I gave it when Texas won and OU deserved the kudos for schooling the Raiders.

Enough said.
Sorry dude, you are either an absolute moron or simply illiterate. Look back through the comments. I paid mucho respects to OU.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Rowdy;2435430 said:
I appreciate the intelligent feedback. However I don't see how this wasn't everything BUT dominate. Take a look at the score please.

Your welcome, but where did I say it wasnt "but dominate?" I'm confused as to what you are getting at. Take a look at my post please.

Route 66

Reaction score
CantonBound08;2435433 said:
Sorry dude, you are either an absolute moron or simply illiterate. Look back through the comments. I paid mucho respects to OU.

Well you either have been dragged under the short bus or have comprehension skills because I wasn't addressing you. I dont need respect from OU to breathe. I've never even heard of you so worship OU or crap on them-I could care less.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
In defense of Rowdy, he at least had the stones to man-up and show his face on here after Texas beat OU in the Red River Rivalry (Shootout)...I give him credit for that because he was classy about it. He took his medicine and even offerred his congrats to us Longhorns fans for a great game. I respect that.

There is, however, another one on here (and he knows who he is) who was not only classless with his pre-game smack talk but cowardly as well when he was no where to be found once UT handed the smackdown to his precious Sooners.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Rowdy;2435437 said:
Well you either have been dragged under the short bus or have comprehension skills because I wasn't addressing you. I dont need respect from OU to breathe. I've never even heard of you so worship OU or crap on them-I could care less.

Hmm, okay, so you are simply ungracious...again making my initial point. Excellent demonstration!

Mike_45

Reaction score
Draegerman;2435439 said:
In defense of Rowdy, he at least had the stones to man-up and show his face on here after Texas beat OU in the Red River Rivalry (Shootout)...I give him credit for that because he was classy about it. He took his medicine and even offerred his congrats to us Longhorns fans for a great game. I respect that.

There is, however, another one on here (and he knows who he is) who was not only classless with his pre-game smack talk but cowardly as well when he was no where to be found once UT handed the smackdown to his precious Sooners.

Are you referring to Dallas?

Route 66

Reaction score
Mike_45;2435436 said:
Your welcome, but where did I say it wasnt "but dominate?" I'm confused as to what you are getting at. Take a look at my post please.

I really don't care what anyone thinks about OU. Its just tiresome how I give a friendly congrats to those who beat my team and then say really chilidsh things about it. Therefore I have to assume the whining has commenced. What a glorious read it is to see all the hostile threads!

Lovin every minute of it baby.

Route 66

Reaction score
CantonBound08;2435440 said:
Hmm, okay, so you are simply ungracious...again making my initial point. Excellent demonstration!

Hey OU won! Texas Tech lost! Thanks for playing! Enjoy the loss! LMAO.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Draegerman;2435439 said:

Very surprising from the comments in this thread.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Rowdy;2435443 said:
I really don't care what anyone thinks about OU. Its just tiresome how I give a friendly congrats to those who beat my team and then say really chilidsh things about it. Therefore I have to assume the whining has commenced. What a glorious read it is to see all the hostile threads!

Lovin every minute of it baby.

You dont care, but you keep responding to us Red Raiders? I dont think any of us whined, were just shooting the cool breeze. We do not like OU nor do we expect you to like any other school. And please, I dont think any of us have whined in here. This is not the college version of ES.

Enjoy your win, because as was proved tonight, it could all come crashing down next week.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Draegerman;2435439 said:

Dude please crawl back under your rock. You said it in the OU/TX thread when they played. I know you are talking about me.

Get some and dont tippie toe around the tulips. I was NEVER talking Oklahoma up in that game and I rarely if ever post during the game. Im home tonight and not watching w/ friends and family. Thats why im here on the boards.

I feel your hatred for me and for Oklahoma. I could give a rats butt about it however.

Texas didnt put the smack down on Oklahoma. They beat Oklahoma by 10 pts.

Oklahoma just left a dead Texas Tech carcass on the field a minute ago. The same Tech team that Texas COULDNT beat.

65-21

Eat on that a few days. I know its ugly...but look at it.

Boomer

ahc-10016.gif

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I've been watching college football a long time, that was easily one of the worst performances I can ever remember by a #2 ranked team this late in the season.

I could understand them losing at OU, but getting destroyed and nearly having 70+ hung on you?

Texas Tech had no business being ranked number 2...likewise, Utah has no business being ranked where they are. I hope Alabama slams Florida in two weeks as well.

Gimmick offense blow.

Route 66

Reaction score
Draegerman;2435439 said:

Thanks. In reference to your post I am happy that we won and I realize that it is a Cowboys forums so there are Texas fans. I would like to have some people reciprocate a congrats on tonight's win but that is too much to ask for from most people. Again, I am happy for tonight's win and get tired of the immature comments from those who can't handle a thorough thrashing.

Still, I am glad the Sooners won and hope they continue to beat the Cowboys and on to the Championship. May the best team win and that includes Texas as well.