Texas vs Ohio St. thread

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rowdy;2556929 said:
Interesting you say that. I get a whiff of hypocrisy when you walk by. It seems you don't feel that way whenever OU is mentioned. But alas, I only make those comments directed at fans who can't appreciate any other team but their own. Its all about the 45-35 remember?

I explained my position completely... UT beat OU so OU should not be ranked higher given their respective identical records...

We can rehash this if you wish, but as I ALSO said... if the roles were reversed I would argue on OU's behalf...

Whiff that...

Route 66

Reaction score
trickblue;2556946 said:
I explained my position completely... UT beat OU so OU should not be ranked higher given their respective identical records...

We can rehash this if you wish, but as I ALSO said... if the roles were reversed I would argue on OU's behalf...

Whiff that...

I didn't rehash anything. You did. You're the one that directed some type of question about hate. I merely responded. Put down the pacifier and go back and see that I never addressed you personally.

Ren

Reaction score
Rowdy;2556931 said:
You DO that and I hope you are man enough to show up if OU stomps Florida-but I doubt that.

unlike OU scum like you i have no problem doing that, can't seem to remember you posting much after OU proved they where the better team back in October :rolleyes:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rowdy;2556954 said:
I didn't rehash anything. You did. You're the one that directed some type of question about hate. I merely responded. Put down the pacifier and go back and see that I never addressed you personally.

You are straight out trippin'...

Rose-colored glasses know no bounds...

Route 66

Reaction score
Ren;2556956 said:
unlike OU scum like you i have no problem doing that, can't seem to remember you posting much after OU proved they where the better team back in October :rolleyes:

I have posted on here since 2004 and no matter if its the NBA or NCAA, I have always posted whether I win or lose. Simmer down kid.

Route 66

Reaction score
trickblue;2556958 said:
You are straight out trippin'...

Rose-colored glasses know no bounds...

And who's the one wearing glasses Trick? LOL

So I'm tripping eh? Ok I'll bite... Let's see, I commented that UT isn't showing any statement on why they should be playing in any National Championship since they have 3 lousy points so far in one entire half. But oh, OK, I'm the one not facing reality. Go back to your bedtime story book with the pretty pictures that says "When We Were 45-35".

Ren

Reaction score
Rowdy;2556964 said:
I have posted on here since 2004 and no matter if its the NBA or NCAA, I have always posted whether I win or lose. Simmer down kid.

what ever dude you're the one that just had to jump in the thread and parade your sandy ****** around as usual :rolleyes:

Route 66

Reaction score
Ren;2556977 said:
what ever dude you're the one that just had to jump in the thread and parade your sandy ****** around as usual :rolleyes:

Aww, gotta love the boyish insults trying to make a statement for yourself. Bottom line is I have heard a handful of Horns fans rant on about how OU doesnt deserve anything and Texas deserves it all. So I am merely making those who make those statements face the music.

I already stated good luck to the Horns to the cool fans, not those such as yourself who are blind homers. You and Trick and quite a few others would never off congrats to OU ever. THAT is the difference between us.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I actually feel asleep in the first quarter, I can't remember being less exited about a Longhorn game. This blows, absolutely nothing to play for.

Route 66

Reaction score
jimmy40;2556986 said:
I actually feel asleep in the first quarter, I can't remember being less exited about a Longhorn game. This blows, absolutely nothing to play for.

Well, its still another half to go and it doesn't take much to ignite the Horns. Dont rule them out. I'm not.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Rowdy;2556982 said:
Aww, gotta love the boyish insults trying to make a statement for yourself. Bottom line is I have heard a handful of Horns fans rant on about how OU doesnt deserve anything and Texas deserves it all. So I am merely making those who make those statements face the music.

I already stated good luck to the Horns to the cool fans, not those such as yourself who are blind homers. You and Trick and quite a few others would never off congrats to OU ever. THAT is the difference between us.

That is where you are wrong. Say what you want about our fandom and how we react to an injustice that was done to UT, but when it comes to insulting someones character by insinuating that they are a poor sport, get your facts straight. Most of the fans in here - Trick included- have given praise where praise is due, even to OU, however, UT was robbed in the National championship bid.

I don't know why you came in here all full of piss and vinegar, but how about we tone it down a few notches... And thats for everyone. I personally don't wanna see remarks like "sandy ******" .. it's tacky and vulgar

Ren

Reaction score
Rowdy;2556982 said:

you got some nerve calling anyone a Homer look in the mirror much? i've personally said congrats lots of times just dig trough some old post and you'll see it but you where probably busy trying to flame anyone who would dare suggest UT deserved to go cause you're to damn insecure about it to do anything but flame anything UT ever since

StylisticS

Reaction score
You know I really do not understand grounding. How in the world was that not grounding?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
That OSU QB is one talented player, but he seems to lack a lot of heart. He's run out of bounds two or three times already when there were yards to still get... and there he just throws the ball away when he could have scrambed for several.

jimmy40

Reaction score
StylisticS;2557024 said:
You know I really do not understand grounding. How in the world was that not grounding?
Well, he did have a receiver on the field.

Route 66

Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2557014 said:
That is where you are wrong. Say what you want about our fandom and how we react to an injustice that was done to UT, but when it comes to insulting someones character by insinuating that they are a poor sport, get your facts straight. Most of the fans in here - Trick included- have given praise where praise is due, even to OU, however, UT was robbed in the National championship bid.

I don't know why you came in here all full of piss and vinegar, but how about we tone it down a few notches... And thats for everyone. I personally don't wanna see remarks like "sandy ******" .. it's tacky and vulgar

First of all, you don't know whats been said over and over concerning the lack of respect towards OU. I HAVE shown respect towards Texas and stated that either team deserves to play against Florida. But you have several here who can't even see that OU deserves to play football.

I came in here towards those fans who do nothing but incessantly put OU down over and over and now that Texas is non-existant so far, I am commenting on that. I more than have my right. If you feel that there are disparaging comments made, then go back and complain to those who actually said those vulgar comments because I said nothing-get YOUR facts straight before you bring guns ablazing towards me.

StylisticS

Reaction score
jimmy40;2557030 said:
Well, he did have a receiver on the field.

Was he in the area? I didn't see him so you may be right. I don't have tivo.:eek::

Great throw McCoy...